Awesome Sunscreen Sprays to try
I've been seeing a lot of people in malls lately and that only means one thing; SUMMER IS HERE!
I just want to share my best spray sunscreen finds; I've been using spray sunscreens lately for city protection because they're very easy and quick to use, plus I like the fast- absorbing factor. Check out my list!
1. NIVEA PROTECT AND BRONZE
- One of the sunscreens I use when I want to get a tan; particularly useful when I won't be able to visit the beach because of deadlines LOL.
- A gentle, sheer spray that can even be used on kids!
3. CELETEQUE SUN CARE FACE AND BODY SUN DEFENSE SPRAY
- A light, invisible sunscreen with Broad Spectrum. Great for those looking for intense protection.
- A pocketable, invisible spray with a nice cooling effect! This is so handy that you can slip it into your tiny bag or pocket so you can retouch your sun protection anytime.
5. OCEAN POTION INSTANT DRY SPF 50 MIST
- A fast- absorbing sunscreen with a unique 360 atomizer; perfect for the outdoorsy, adventurous types.
6. FLAWLESS SKIN PROTECT MIST SPF 70
- A lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum and very high protection; 'tis formula is gentle too!
- A spray- type emulsion sunscreen that provides a light, moisturizing effect; the Liposomal formula mimics skin's natural moisture so it won't feel heavy despite the consistency.
- Another invisible mist with a cooling effect. Just like Biore, this is one of my fave sunscreens too because of the cooling factor!
- The transparent mist provides a nice sheen to the skin that isn't heavy nor sticky; I feel sexy whenever I'm wearing this one!
10. HAPPY SKIN CATCH THE SUN ON-THE-GO UV HYDRATING MIST SPF 35
- Happy Skin's newest product from the Catch The Sun range. This one has a decent level of SPF for city use, plus formula is soothing and hydrating too.
Which spray sunscreen would you like to try? What are your faves?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.