Awesome Sunscreen Sprays to try


I've been seeing a lot of people in malls lately and that only means one thing; SUMMER IS HERE!

I just want to share my best spray sunscreen finds; I've been using spray sunscreens lately for city protection because they're very easy and quick to use, plus I like the fast- absorbing factor. Check out my list!



1. NIVEA PROTECT AND BRONZE

- One of the sunscreens I use when I want to get a tan; particularly useful when I won't be able to visit the beach because of deadlines LOL.



- A gentle, sheer spray that can even be used on kids!


3. CELETEQUE SUN CARE FACE AND BODY SUN DEFENSE SPRAY

- A light, invisible sunscreen with Broad Spectrum. Great for those looking for intense protection.



- A pocketable, invisible spray with a nice cooling effect! This is so handy that you can slip it into your tiny bag or pocket so you can retouch your sun protection anytime.


5. OCEAN POTION INSTANT DRY SPF 50 MIST

- A fast- absorbing sunscreen with a unique 360 atomizer; perfect for the outdoorsy, adventurous types.


6. FLAWLESS SKIN PROTECT MIST SPF 70

- A lightweight sunscreen with broad spectrum and very high protection; 'tis formula is gentle too!




- A spray- type emulsion sunscreen that provides a light, moisturizing effect; the Liposomal formula mimics skin's natural moisture so it won't feel heavy despite the consistency.



- Another invisible mist with a cooling effect. Just like Biore, this is one of my fave sunscreens  too because of the cooling factor!



- The transparent mist provides a nice sheen to the skin that isn't heavy nor sticky; I feel sexy whenever I'm wearing this one!


10. HAPPY SKIN CATCH THE SUN ON-THE-GO UV HYDRATING MIST SPF 35

- Happy Skin's newest product from the Catch The Sun range. This one has a decent level of SPF for city use, plus formula is soothing and hydrating too.

Which spray sunscreen would you like to try? What are your faves?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I want to try the Biore :) Ayaw ko po kasi yung parang pintura na mga sunscreens eh. hahaha yung pag pinahid mo eh sobrang puti at sticky at makapal at ang hirap ipahid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't try those types of suncreen before. I've tried a cream or lotion kind from a different brand. But it's a good thing that they have a spray type that gives a non sticky feeling. I would to try Belo or Nivea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only sunscreen list that anyone will need! I still have Belo and Nivea sunscreen spray in my stash but I soon have to buy replenishment since they're almost empty anyway. I think I'll try Celeteque and Biore. Yep, I need at least two since my siblings also rely on me when it comes to their sunblock! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually used the Belo Sunexpert Ultra Gentle Spray on my daughter when she and her classmates went swimming last month. Her skin darkened a bit but didn't burn unlike her classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The people on the mall thing is soooo real! Hahaha. I feel proud for myself that I know most of the products you listed since I used them personally and I love the Belo Transparent Mist and used this for my nieces and young cousins. It feels so light however, i feel that my makeup slips on when I use this. I love the Flawless sun spray since it has a higher spf and very convenient to use. It doesnt sting at all which sometimes happens to me when sunblock is above spf 50. My hg sunblock spray is the one from daylong. A bit expensive compared to other drugstore sunblock but it feels so light on the skin and works really well. It doednt feel heavy when reapplying. My sister gave me the Biore spray last year when she went to Japan and forgot that i have it until I saw your post days ago about it. :) So I have to try it now since it looks promising! The one that I really really eye-ing for is the new release of Happy Skin. Everything that is from Happy Skin is a sure hit so I am really saving for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try ung spray ng Biore, very convenient kse isspray lang. But I have their Aqua Rich UV Watery Essence. Thanks for this post Ms M.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)