A cute Scottish Fold to make your Friday happy and bright!
Time again for one of my highest read FMF posts, 10 random questions. This time, I didn't choose beauty- related questions for a change!
1. Are you open to the possibility of vlogging your married life?
- Hmmm...Yes and no. Yes because since I'm enjoying taking videos now, I might just consider doing it in the future. No because I treasure my offline time and make it a point to spend it appreciating life in actual, plus it's something that I have to talk about with my husband-to-be, who's a pretty private person, btw.
2. What's an ideal weekend for you? What do you do on weekends?
- Nice name, btw. :) An ideal weekend for me is having uninterrupted sleep plus getting a massage and a good meal in the evening. It's a very simple routine, but it makes me very happy. :)
3. Will you have children right away (or at all) when you get married?
- My fiancé and I are definitely open to having children, but maybe not right after the wedding because we would like to adjust to the married life first and fix everything, from the house to finances so the baby will have a comfortable time when they come. But if it comes right away, then of course we'll still be glad!
4. What's your biggest luxury?
- Actually, it's ARE; Luxury handbags and expensive food!
5. Will you be blogging about your married/mommy life?
- Yup, I think I will.
6. What do you think of heavily sponsored Bloggers/Vloggers/Influencers who pass off their lifestyle or what they show on social media as authentic?
- About the 'pass off their lifestyle or what they show on social media as authentic' bit, I don't think that that's the intention of some, but I can see why this is your observation because their lifestyles become and what they show on social media are so lavish, it's almost unreal.
Sponsorship is not bad, per se, because what they get from such, perks, cash, and all, help them maintain their blog, channels, and pages so they can keep on producing content for their fans - for you. It's hard to run multiple social media platforms, not to mention it's costly in terms of both time and money!
I think there should be a healthy combination of sponsored and non- sponsored posts in every blogger/vlogger/influencer's social media accounts to show that despite the sponsorships, they're still in touch with authenticity and their core values.
7. You have a successful blog and a business; The Beauty Junkee has truly soared to new heights! What's next for you?
- Thank you! :) What's next for me is marriage - let me get that over and done with first LOL. :D
8. What's your motivation to work out?
- A lean, solid, strong body and most importantly, good health. :)
9. What light do you use for your photos?
- Natural light, but I wanna go get a ringlight.
10. What camera do you use for your photos?
- Sony A5000. I want the Sony A7 or A6000!
Have the loveliest weekend, folks!
**Got a burning question on beauty, skin care, makeup, cosmetics, diet, fitness, love, blogging, career, or anything under the sun? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via CONTACT FORM, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE's official Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.