I can't count anymore how many people I have converted to using Kiehl's or encouraged to buy something from the brand; I rarely talk about it because my skin speaks for itself! People will just ask me "What's your skin care? Your skin looks so good!" and I just say "Kiehl's!" Almost everyone who tried it loved it because Kiehl's is a really good brand and I won't be using it for 6 years now if it's not!
If you're a skin care junkie and always on the look out for skin care brands to try, may I suggest Kiehl's and here's my top 10:
- A hydrating, moisturizing serum that's very good for oily skin. Love how it plumps my skin with moisture. It's a lightweight serum that can be used even during daytime!
- A favorite of Hollywood celebrities (Mary Kate Olsen, for one) and a fave of mine too. This is one of Kiehl's best- selling products. How can people not love this? It's a lightweight cream that hydrates, nourishes, and moisturizes without the weight and the whole day. It's one of the best classic moisturizers ever made.
- One of the most effective spot lighteners I've ever used! In just one month, my post- acne marks have significantly lightened, plus my skin looked more refined and smoother too.
- One of the first facial oils that came out. If your skin is looking dull and stressed, use this to rejuvenate your skin instantly, just after 3 days of straight usage!
- A gentle, effective zit reducer that's made with natural actives; it doesn't sting as much as other treatments too.
- Light, soothing, and moisturizing, this is one of the face sunscreens that protects your skin from UVA, the more harmful UV ray.
- The counterpart of Midnight Recovery concentrate for the eye. If your under eyes are dull and needs a bit of recovery, this one will give it a lift and energy boost.
- A good, alcohol- free toner for sensitized skin; it helps calm redness, soothe sensitive skin, and takes away excess oil without alcohol.
Photo Credit: nordstrom.com
9. KIEHL'S LIP BALM # 1
- A lip balm that's well- loved the world over. It's the first product that introduced me to the wonderful world of Kiehl's; it's a colorless lip balm that's highly moisturizing and protective, great for very dry lips and for soothing windburns and chapped lips.
Photo Credit: kiehls.com
10. KIEHL'S BLUE HERBAL MOISTURIZER
- A very good moisturizer for oily and acne- prone skin. One, it provides just the right amount of moisture to balance oiliness without the heavy, greasy feeling, plus it dries to a soft matte finish for a comfortable feeling. Second, it has Salicylic Acid that works overtime to combat zits, but doesn't interfere with makeup. Last, the tube lasts long because you don't need a lot!
Kiehl's user? Share with me your faves. Share also which one you'd like to try from the list.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.