Clean skin, Naturally with Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil and Peach and Willowbark Exfoliating Wipes

Here's a review on Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil and Apricot Cleansing Wipes.

PRICE: Cleansing Oil- P995.00; Exfoliating Wipes- P475.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Beauty Bar stores; Burt's Bees Philippines online

 THE VERDICT:

Burt's Bees just came out with two summer essentials that will rid your skin of grime, oil, and dirt naturally; been using this duo lately because it's just so hooooottt and feels like I'm oily all the time and all particles of dirt are sticking onto my face, and these just give me super clean skin naturally and gently.


WHAT IS IT?

The cleansing oil is made with high concentration of coconut and argan oil that remove makeup effectively while providing lasting moisture to the skin plus antioxidants.

Peach and Willowbark Exfoliating Wipes has Willowbark extract, the source of Salicylic Acid, and Peach that thoroughly yet gently exfoliate skin.

Ingredients

Ingredients

HOW IS IT? DOES IT WORK?

The wipes are made with FSC cotton, meaning they're certified 'green' cotton products. The sheets are textured, which aid in exfoliation; it has a light peach fragrance and imparts a slight tingling sensation, possibly due to Willowbark extract. Since this product provides double exfoliation (WB extract and textured sheet), I advise skip exfoliation when using this product or use this an alternative.

The Cleansing Oil is pretty light, spreads easily, and emulsifies when touched by water so it doubles as a cleanser; it has a nice scent similar to Argan Oil. It doesn't leave my face greasy and leaves my face soft, dewy, and feeling moisturized.

I like using the two on my special skin care routine days when I exfoliate and use masks to rejuvenate my skin. I use the cleansing oil to remove makeup and the face wipes as exfoliant; love that the face wipes make for a great travel- friendly exfoliant too! Both products just clean my skin the way I want them to; I give these plus points because they're primarily made with natural ingredients!

BURT'S BEES CLEANSING OIL AND PEACH WILLOWBARK EXFOLIATING FACE WIPES RATING

Please visit BURT'S BEES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I haven't tried any Burt's Bees products. It's included in your M&G giveaway..hopefully I could get to try them thru your event. Be one of the Lucky participants in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the products you're reviewing because most of them are made from natural ingredients but well they're all quite expensive and I really wanted to learn or atleast copy for now your routines so I can use all the products that I have wisely and properly. But when I'll be the one to get your beauty loot bags for the 8th anniversary I'll get the opportunity to try most of the products you're using. Oh my I am so excited!!! :) Plus I love Argan Oil and it's cool that the wipes has salicylic acid. That's for pimples right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love ur review about this! :) I love Burts Bees too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wipe is extra big for normal facial wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for trying this out Ms. M. Liked how it removes makeup thoroughly. I want to try them too. I agree about the weather being hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my first product from Burts Bees is their Intense Hydration Cleanser that I got for a discounted price. I love their skincare products though expensive, it never breaks me out. The cleansing oil is my favorite from this review since I am into double cleansing now that it is super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any Burt's Bees products before, mejo mahal kase eh. But I like their natural ingredients. Hoping to try it someday. Its included in your loot bags for the meet and greet. Sana mapili... Thanks Ms M for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to try this but so pricey 💔

    ReplyDelete
  9. ineexpect ko na heavy yung burts bees cleansing oil (thank you for including one on my loot ms M!) it was really nice trying out one (full size pa) tingin ko it will last me until three months!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)