Unboxing Althea Head To Toe Box: My First Althea Box + Youtube Unboxing


Yay! I finally received my first- ever Althea Box; I've been reading a lot about them and seeing tons of unboxing features on their products, and these have definitely made me more and more curious everyday. I received Head To Toe Beauty Box and I'm unboxing it below!


To the uninitiated, Althea is a Korean online boutique that carries a wide range of K-Beauty brands ranging from skin care, hair care, makeup, body care, and tools. Brands to see in the website are Aritaum, Skin Lab, Innisfree, Iope, April Skin, and Clio to name a few. 

Althea instantly became a hit among Filipinas, especially now that K-Beauty is on the rise, not only because of their impressive array of K-Beauty brand selections, but also by their customer- friendly policies: 100% authentic products, unconditional returns, free shipping, and best pricing.

Aside from being an e-commerce boutique, Althea also sells themed beauty boxes like this one that I got, Head To Toe Beauty; the package is pretty self- explanatory; it features beauty products for your hair, face, and body from various Korean beauty brands

Products inside the box are:

Mise En Scène Perfect Serum Shampoo and Perfect Serum Treatment
Nature Republic Olive Hair Pack
Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic White Vita-C Essence
The Choute Hot Body Salt Scrub
W.Lab Change Foot Peeling Pack
Angel Factory Underarm White Cream

Mise En Scene is a hair care brand and known for their intensive nourishing treatments for the hair; packaging looks really chic and both products in the box smell soo good! The Choute Hot Salt Body Scrub apparently has slimming effects and I'd love to try it on my buttocks and thighs - should help me firm the skin on those parts! Nature Republic included the Olive Cooling Hair Mask that's just so timely for summer!

W.Lab Foot Peeling Pack is an exfoliating solutions for the feet and Angel Factory is an interesting 2- step whitening solution for the underarms: first, use the underarm peeling pads and second, use the whitening cream.

Skin&Lab is a line of serums and other skin care products and I got White Vita-C Essence. Lastly, Clio, a Korean beauty brand that I am really interested to try, provided Pro Eye Palette Quad that features four shimmering shades in an earthy, shimmery finish.

My thoughts on their service? I like it! I was advised that it will take 1- 2 weeks for my box to arrive and it did after 2 weeks; the box was also pleasantly sturdy and the products were diligently wrapped in bubble wrap for extra protection.

My first experience with Althea is very good and I'm looking forward to more!

Here's a video version of my unboxing on Youtube; shared more of my thoughts on the products here:


To order your box and other K-Beauty products, please visit ALTHEA KOREA PHILIPPINES' OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Their previous wannabee poreless box is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, nakakita din ako ng Althea's product sayo Ms M. Dyan ako nabili ng pang skincare ko. Mura na at authentic pa, free shipping pa. Will wait for your review with that box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun browsing at Althea's website so many great and beautiful products that I would love to try too. I had a chance to order at Althea, thru my prize points during a party. I made sure that I maximize my points and would purchase items that I can share with my Mom and sister. I would love to try the Vit. C serum that is in your box..I'll take note of the stuff you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmy. Aside from Japanese brands, Korean is also one of my faves when it comes to skin care. Oh my. Hoping to get a box from them as well or better, be able to go to Korea. hihihihihi. Thanks for sharing Ms. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love althea beauty boxes because they have good theme with every box they released and you have an idea of what's inside. This one is pretty sulit for its price and I heard good things about Clio brand. I am intrigued with the underarm stuff from Angel Factory! Hope you can do a review about it. ☺😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your facial expression really tells it all.
    Oo nga, trending na talaga ang mga K-beauty products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an Althea shopper too! On top of them offering these K-products at a very low price, they also have tons of promotions which means more savings! I hope you can do a short review of Skin & Lab Dr. Vita Clinic White Vita-C Essence :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving Korean products! Getting addicted with sheet masks

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)