SPEND VS. SAVE Best Brow Gel: Anastasia Dipbrow VS. Colourpop Brow Colour


Welcome to another beauty battles featuring two awesome brow gels: Anastasia Dipbrow and Colourpop Brow Colour. Two of my most favorites in the affordable and pricey categories, but at the end of it all, which will I recommend? Spend or Save? Find out.
THE LOWDOWN:

Colourpop Brow Colour (Around P300.00+) features a mousse texture that sets into a semi- matte finish.

Anastasia Dipbrow (Around P1,000.00+) features a cream texture that sets into a matte finish.

PACKAGING:

Both products come in a sleek glass jar packaging; both have their own appeal: Anastasia is more chic and Colourpop is more trendy.

WINNER: IT'S A TIE!

PIGMENTATION:

Both products have great pigmentation, but when it comes to the finish, I prefer a matte look for my brows.

WINNER: ANASTASIA

QUALITY:

Colourpop is easy to spread due to its mousse texture, but texture can be a bit slippery so you need more control over it if you want to create hair- like strokes for a natural- looking brow.

On the other hand, Anastasia's cream, semi- hard texture provides control on its own and I find that it's much easier to create hair- like strokes with its formula.

WINNER: ANASTASIA

STAYING POWER:

Colourpop can last the whole day with minimal fading.

Anastasia can last the whole day with zero fading and can even survive a Crossfit workout.

WINNER: ANASTASIA

FINAL VERDICT:

Anastasia Dipbrow is indeed worth the hype and it's one of the best brow gel products ever; love the matte finish, intense pigmentation, and how easy it is to control the formula, making my brow routines easy and makes perfect arches much more likely.

The winner of Spend Vs. Save Best Brow Gel is...


What's your favorite brow gel?

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. I've always wanted to try pomade brow products but I really don't know how to use it perfectly. Baka I'll try muna yang Colourpop since it's cheaper. Thanks for sharing Ms. M! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try colourpop first, hehe. Im currently using pink sugar Honey Im Good and its ok pero gusto kong mag try pq ng iba. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastasia for the winnn!!! That is why I am always dreaming of having this eyebrow product :) Super nice comparison Ms. Martha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice blog. Thanks for sharing this worthy information here only. People who are looking for the best Ladies Beauty Salon In Mira Road Mumbai can go for Chuncham Fashion Salon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just discovered your blog and I might say you have a detailed and easy to understand review about these two products. I've been hearing a lot of these products and I'm so glad you did these. Adding Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade on my list. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ABH too! But would love to try Colourpops take on the brow gel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Between the two, I think I would opt for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade. Thanks for the review Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard that milani is a good dupe for anastasia but I haven't try abh yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never try pomade for my eyebrows. I always use pencil/retractable pencil. If Colourpop is a dupe of ABH, I'll give it a try since it's cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hala!! Mapapabili nanaman ako omggg been waiting for your anastasia pomade review e! 🙊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Didn't surprise at all since many people raving about this Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade. Pero mas gusto ko muna itry yung colourpop mas cheaper at kaya pa ng budget haha. Thanks for the honest review Ms. Martha! Hindi talaga nasasayang oras ko sa pagbaba sa blog mo Ms. Martha dami ko din talaga nalalaman. Atleast di pa din nag papahuli si colourpop. 💕 Hahamakin ang lahat para sa ikagaganda ng kilay. haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wala pa akong natatry para sa kilay ko. Up to now, hindi pa din ako marunong.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)