Better Than Basic: Careline's amazing Revamp and new cool products!


I was invited to Careline's event and I was surprised (and pleased) to know how much the brand has changed in terms of image and products; the brand's been around for a while now, catering to teens and grown up women alike with their range of affordable cosmetics, but they have just proven that you can still teach an old dog new tricks with an on- point revamp and new array of beauty products that are truly Better Than Basic. Check out why I'm excited about this brand, plus meet their newest ambassador!



Meet Careline's new ambassador, the beautiful Andrea Brillantes; she's pretty, cool, full of spunk, and never afraid to experiment even at a young age, making her the perfect girl to breathe new life into the new Careline. I follow Andrea on IG and I admire her for being fearless with the makeup looks and colors that she tries, and I can't wait to see the looks she'll come up with with the new colors and products of Careline.

Now ogle at Careline's new packaging and new products!

Careline Liquid Lipstick boasts of matte and metallic finishes in trendy colors. The shade Dark Matter caught my eye!

Long- lasting liners and mascaras with specialized wands to deliver the lash look you prefer, plus a long- wearing brow liner too!

Come next year, Careline is introducing these makeup sticks; there's a primer, blush, highlighter, bronzer, and contouring stick. Be sure to keep an eye on these!

Offhand, I think the liquid lipsticks are a must try!

Have you seen Careline's new packaging and products? What do you think?

For more information about Careline's new products, just visit CARELINE on Facebook.

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. I've used Careline a few years back and I must say that there has been a lot of major improvements and changes when it comes to their products. I'm really excited to try out their primer and blush. I own another blush variant that I think is included in their new line. I must say that the pigmentation and staying power is good. Helps out control my oily cheeks too! Thanks for this, Ms. Martha. Their new products seem promising. Can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've bought this when I had the chance. Looks promising talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I want to try yung careline sticks saka mga lippies, wala pa ko makita nyan dito sa amin di pa daw available. Cant wait for the review ng mga products nila, gawa ka one make up brand sa YT ate martha 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nkaka girly naman mga yan! I love Andrea! Shes perfect to be ambassador! She's beautiful inside and out! She's IN sa lahat ng looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ibang level na tlga ang careline! 💜Their liquid lippies are good. I got 3 from buy 2 take 1 promo ang hirap pumili. hehe I got wall flower, dark matter and normcore.curious ako sa makeup sticks nila. review and swatches please Ms.M!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that local brands are leveling up. Bongga the packaging! Excited for the make-up sticks. Will wait for your reviews Ms.M. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super bet ko yung shades ng liquid lippies tho it feels kinda thick on the lips but at PHP 195, aarte pa ba tayo?? I got normcore! Also, bakit next year pa yung contour sticks? parang bet-able din sila!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try their liquid lipsticks. Hope you can swatch them Ms M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought careline lippies ms martha shade po e wildflower, tutu, and luster :) Mas gusto ko po ung shades na meron sila kesa sa EB :) So far so good tlaga :) First products ko po un from careline :) Super excited na po ako for their highlighters na marelease :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to get my hands on one of 'em! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a really nice product from careline and everbilena.. so excited to try..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Their liquid lipstick reminds me of Colourpop. Good thing that Careline improve their packaging and product. Hindi sya pansinin sa mall before kasi pang teens talaga peg nila,and colorful ng mga make up nila but now lumalavarn na.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With the Careline products innovations, they will surely catch the heart of everyone. And I'm so excited to see the other upcoming products sana soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Their eye palette is a bomb try it! The color payoff is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm impressed with the liquid lipsticks! It doesn't dry the lips and lightweight lang yung pagka-matte. My fave shade is Tutu! Looking forward to try other Careline products.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)