Landmark Hauls!


So what do you do when you are in Trinoma, you are stuck, and Grab and Uber surge is high AF? Go around Landmark and haul. It's been a while since I did a haul and this time, I did not go for the usual: makeup and skin care. Instead, I went for weird, cool, and interesting beauty products that I'll be featuring in the next few posts and videos.



At the Accessories Section of the beauty department is where I got these. I purchased a couple of brands from Kinepin, a beauty accessories brand: Microfiber hair turban (should have gotten two more of this), Facial Massager, Eye Massager, Eyeshadow Guide (yup, that's a thing!), and pimple extractor. I also got Red Cherry Lashes for P49.75 per piece, albeit they are fake (LOL). I also got three packs of hair ponytailers from Amie Beauty Magic, a pill box, eyebrow guide, eye mask with cooling eye mask gel inside, and some essentials like cotton pad and oil control sheet.

I'll make a video of the weird and interesting things I got in this loot!

What's your favorite thing/s to haul at Landmark?

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Wow! looking forward sa video na un madam!! gaganda nga! weird nga! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fave ko din po ung Cuddles na brand pero mas gusto ko po ung cotton rounds nila. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss going in Landmark. Madaming mura. Naalala ko nung bata ko wala pang Market2 samin and SM Aura, ang dinadayong mall tlga namin is Glorietta and Landmark sa Makati. Sa Landmark kasi medjo mura kaya masarap mamili. Can't wait sa video Ms. M about this. 😉😉😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minsan tlaga magastos ang nagpapalipas ng trapik :) Pero ganyan din ako. Maraming time na isang bibilhin ko, I end up buying more than I need... Love yah girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool and interesting! Hahaha. Me too sometimes I buy thongs which is not usual for me but looks cute or interesting to me. hahaha. Kahit di ko pa minsan alam kung paano gamitin :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stuffs Ms. M! I'm excited for the video and review. Minsan lang ako mkapunta ng Landmark hehe. syempre yung mga Sale ang pinaka- fave ko lol! haha basta mga skin care, makeup and makeup tools. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nung nasa Manila pa ko, andami ko ding nabibili na kung ano ano jan Ms.M. Hahaha! Nakakatuwa kasi. Bet ko din mga home decors jan. Pero okay naman po ba ung quality kahit fake yung nakuha niyong Red cherry?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mukhang fake nga yan nabili mong red cherry lashes ate martha, nakakita na din ako ng ganyan di ko lang matandaan kung saan pero hindi nga lang sa landmark hehehe kasi never pa akong nakapasok sa landmark hahaha sana soon makapunta ako para maishare ko din kung anong mga favorite ko. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mukhang fake nga yan nabili mong red cherry lashes ate martha, nakakita na din ako ng ganyan di ko lang matandaan kung saan pero hindi nga lang sa landmark hehehe kasi never pa akong nakapasok sa landmark hahaha sana soon makapunta ako para maishare ko din kung anong mga favorite ko. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Landmark's very far from where I am from. :( Wish I can do a haul there someday too! I'm glad you found these steals from the Landmark, Ms. Martha! Looking forward to a haul video! Thanks, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. angel's breath colognes. can't seem to find them anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already watched this Ms. Martha the day you uploaded the haul video and I am super excited sa comparison ng original Red Cherry Lashes and fake one :) Sana okay sya gamitin Ms. Martha kahit di kasing ganda ng orig na Red Cherry Lashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are so many interesting and great finds at Landmark that are not availabke on other malls. Kaya lang malayo sa amin both branches.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)