BEAUTY BULLETIN: Promising Filipino Brands


Here are some products that are either new or may not be that new to the market, but new to me, at least; best part is they're Filipino brands!

Soleil Et Lune means 'Sun and Moon' in French; it's a new player in the local fragrance niche; crafted with fine oils from Grasse, France, each fragrance is designed to be worn in our tropical weather and inspired by the different facets of a Filipina. The fragrances are meant to bring to mind certain sights, sounds, and senses such as the Mediterranean Sea, a lush field, and spring garden to name a few, satisfying the everyday fragrance needs of a well- traveled Filipina. Soleil Et Lune is crisp, soft, chic, and feminine, perfect for satisfying your everyday luxuries.

Soleil Et Lune has 6 scents to choose from. 30ml is P780.00 and 50ml is P1,180.00. 

Visit SOLEIL ET LUNE on Facebook for more information about this brand.


Beauty Treats L.A. and also known today as B.T. L.A. has introduced itself to me just this week; from the distributors of L.A. Girl Philippines, B.T. L.A. is a Filipino cosmetic brand that has makeup and skin care products; B.T. L.A. wants to cater to all women and deliver high performance products at and affordable price. I have here the face powders, mousse foundation, eye cream, and Pure Skin Acne Cream, which is good, according to some comments I've seen around the interwebs. Reviewing soon!

Blushing Beauty is one of the products under Dermax, a local skin care service center; Aqua White is a BB Cream with an innovative 'bursting' formula that instantly hydrates; this one is looking good because it seems like it will fit my skin tone. Dermax also has a retail, targeted skin care range and one of them is the Advanced Peptide Whitening Serum and Advanced Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum duo. Visit DERMAX on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Wow, it's great to know that Filipino brands are improving their craft especially in the Beauty industry. I will check out Soleil et Lune

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any in this post and I'm piqued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wan to try those products! Mukhang magaganda naman sila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahilig din ako sa mga pabango! Kaya perfect to and also cosmetics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! Always looking forward to Filipino Brands. IT's such an honor and pride to have products truly made by fellow Filipino. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaah :) Looking forward po sa B.T. L.A. reviews nyo ms martha :) I miss watching you on YT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Filipino brands is always the best! Syempre dapat tangkilikin ang sariling atin hindi ba?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait for your reviews on the Dermax products! The Soleil Et Lune perfume caught my eye!!! it reminds me of the song Sun and Moon from Miss Saigon, one of my favorite musicals of all time! (still geeking out after 11 years of being a fan huhu) And I love that you're showcasing Filipino brands like BT LA too! Can't wait for the reviews! Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hindi talaga magpapahuli ang mga pinoy! Yes L.A Girl is nice too and I cant wait to try that BT LA din! Tapos yung pabango ate martha gusto ko din matry, I should get one because mahilig din ako sa pabango! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll wait for their reviews, but I guess they are world class, proudly Philippine made :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)