K-Palette's new and improved eyeliners, plus a new shade!


I've been to the coolest event ever two weeks ago and it's the launch of K-Palette's new formula and new shade. FYI, I'm a huge arcade lover and claw machine is one of my favorite games!



Out of the three K-Palette Claw Machines, I aced two. Yay!

So what's new with K-Palette's eyeliners? Aside from the renewed formula- more beauty essences and more pigmented color- there's also a new shade in town!

Ladies, welcome Natural Black!

L-R: Brown Black, Natural Black (New), Super Black, Deep Brown

Here's Natural Black on my left eye, your perspective; it's a very deep brown with black; it defines the eyes without the sharp, overpowering look that Super Black imparts; perfect for those who want a soft kind of black for eyeliner!

The event also highlighter K-Palette's 10th year anniversary of making brows and eyes pretty and amazing! Cheers to more eyeliner innovation, K-Palette!

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Natural Black will be available in all retailers this November 2. Mark your calendars!

Visit K-PALETTE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. The Natural Black is soooooo my type! Not too dark and not too light either for my skin color. It's perfect for those who want to achieve a fiesty yet natural korean eye look. Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe!! I wanna play in that claw machine!khit mghapon pa!!
    Amazing event!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww claw machine :'( I never get lucky with those lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try K-Palette for it is raved by so many and hs lots of great reviews. It's just that it is pricey for me. Hoping someday I could try it or be lucky enough to score it in a giveaway..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-Palette products are so good! I still have the eyeliners from your #TBJ8thMegaAnniversary (congrats po ulit!) and sobrang economical nya gamitin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products are really good. This can fit to all the beautiful woman in the world. I would like to present this to my girl friend LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love K-Palette! I recently bought the eyebrow kit (Real Lasting Eyeliner, Real Lasting Eyebrow, and Real-Lasting Eyebrow Mascara). I think it's such a steal at Php1,595 :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)