Commenter of the month for January 2018 + Gifts for December COMs


First of all, I would like to greet everyone a happy 2018! Here we go again on another journey into the wonderful world of makeup and I'm pretty sure it's going to be just as exciting as the last...or even more!

Let's start the year on a wonderful note and with generosity through Commenter of The Month. Last December, I allotted three beauty bags for three loyal TBJ readers and here they are:


Congratulations, ladies! You won the following:

CATHY DOLL PACKAGE: Jennifer Pasion- Potian

L'OREAL PACKAGE: Monalisa Bio

JORDANA PACKAGE: Reyn Castro

**Ladies, please email me your full name, complete address, and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prizes is good foro 5 days only. Congratulations again!

This January 2018, start the year right with good skin care and eradicate all signs of holiday stress from your skin with this skin care collection from Pure Beauty:

Mechanics below:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash.

Let's have a beautiful journey at The Beauty Junkee this year. :)

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Congratulations po sa mga winner! Happy New Year po, Ms. Martha! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats po sa lahat ng COM. :) yey. So excited naman for ybis new year ate martha :) looking forward ako for more vlogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the December COMs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies..... Have a great new year and be blessed as always Ms. Martha...
    Be greatful everything..
    GOD BLESS as always....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies! they all deserved it! thank you so much po madam sa walang sawang pagbibigay ng ligaya sa ami9ng mga kababaihan! thank you for sharing your Blessings! love ya always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations,ladies! I just want to share; I found my holy grail mascara in Majolica Majorca Lash King when I won Martha's 3rd anniversary giveaway! I've been repurchasing Lash King since then. I've tried other brands but nothing beats Lash King to me. I also bought two tubs of Strip It sugaring wax nung naubusan ako, btw it was also included sa giveaway before. And now I no longer shave. I was also able to see the benefits of sugar waxing that's why I no longer shave my unwanted hairs. Enjoy your gifts who knows you might find your cant-live-without products in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much po Ms. Martha ang gnda ng 2018 ko dhil un gift na marecv ko ay galing s fav blogger/vlogger ko! Thank for you inspiring a lot of women especially me...deep inside kc low ang self confidence ko...evry morning tlga kasma n routine ko ang mgread ng lhat ng blog mo po Ms. Martha...Happy new Year again po and God bless po!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congrats po sa mga winners..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners! Happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congrats to three lucky COMs for December!!! January gift is a must for every girl!! Keeping my eye on that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those skin care products will be a great for starting a new skin care routine this 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)