Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation: Sheer yet long- lasting!

Finally, a sheer foundation with long- lasting coverage!

Here's a review on Max Factor Long- Lasting Performance Touch- Proof Foundation.

PRICE: P775.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, and drugstores

THE VERDICT:

In a country with a weather like ours, light foundation is always the preferred formula. However, sheer foundations don't tend to last long-this is my experience and perhaps this is the reason why I've gotten more into full coverage foundations because most of the time, the formula lasts. But there are days when I wish I can just step out in light foundation. Oh, if they were only long- lasting!

Max Factor ups the ante with Lasting Performance Touch Proof Foundation, a lightweight foundation that sticks! Now I can fulfill my dream of wearing light foundation whenever I want to without worrying about the staying power!


 Here are the shades we have here.

It's a liquid foundation with light to medium coverage, but generally, it stays and looks light. Formula is oil- free. The shades are generally for fair skin though; how I wish there's equal choices for every skin tone.

Bare face

Two layers of the foundation

I'm using 110 Sun Beige here, the darkest shade. It's a warm beige with yellow undertone.

Despite the sheerness, I was amazed at how it was able to cover some of my marks decently. Formula is best applied with a traditional foundation brush; a kabuki brush or anything dense might dilute its coverage.

The foundation sets in about a minute. After that, feels face a bit dewy and there's a little tackiness to it, but it goes away when you set it with powder. Mind you, the foundation does not budge!

Coverage looks breathable and feels like it too! I wore this on a very warm day and the foundation stayed put on my cheek areas and my T-zone oiled up after 5 hours. Wow! That's pretty impressive for a sheer foundation! 

This foundation is perfect for girls who do field work, commute often, are sweaty (like me!), and have combination oily-normal skin because it's light and feels like nothing, but lasts very long and has pretty good coverage to boot!

MAX FACTOR LASTING PERFORMANCE TOUCH PROOF FOUNDATION RATING

Please visit MAX FACTOR PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Wow the coverage is really good it hides all the blemishes po and gave you a sudden glow and a lot of shades to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried The Infinity of Max Factor, I did not like it and it is one of the makeup products I regret buying. As for this new foundation it is promising, I just hope I will like this one despite my history with Max Factor, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max factor has good formula for their bases the only downside why aibstay clear of it is because most of their foundations are too pink on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with staying power is a sure winner! 5 hours is 5 hours! others may stay for just an hour or two. plus the coverage in your photo is sooo nice! the yellow undertone gave a fresh summery look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. I hope to try this product soon. I have mixed feelings with Max Factor products. I've tried their blushes (which are indeed long lasting, you still have the colors on your cheeks at the end of the day) and lipsticks (the Colour Elixir line, a break from the Matte lipsticks) and I must say I liked them. However I didn't like their primers. Thanks for the reco Ms. M!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This foundation has created an amazing impact indeed! I thought the product itself is gonna be really thin at first (judging from the swatches). But daaaang, coverage is really nice! Made you look EXTRA RADIANT without making you look overly dewy and all that! Max Factor has been getting a lot of raves lately. No wonder why. Thanks, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I thought it would cost that much but I've continued reading when I saw it's within the affordable price point. Been opting out with full coverage foundation lately and I've been thinking on going back with Etude house bb creams. I'm so glad I have come up with this post because I really do want something that's feels light on my face lately. Thanks Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)