Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation OCHRE: Long-Wearing cream foundation! Review + Price

Need a stick foundation that covers and can last even intense activities!

PRICE: Around P1,500.00+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Shiseido boutiques

THE VERDICT:

I love Shiseido UV Liquid Foundation to bits; it's great, but when I get zits, I would love to use something a bit more thicker in coverage, but can come close to the staying power of the amazing Shiseido liquid foundation.

Where to find one? Shiseido again, of course! Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation is a water- resistant cream foundation when you need long- wearing, full coverage foundation that can last normal to intense activities!


The product comes in an aqua blue twist tube. My shade is Ochre, the darkest in the range and has a warm medium shade with a yellow undertone. Consistency is a soft cream that is easy to blend and yields medium to full coverage.

Bare skin

With one layer of the foundation

Love the lightweight- looking yet complete coverage. Just a note though, I noticed that this product tends to look a little streaky on top of a silicone based primer; an emulsion- type of primer works very well with it. You can use a primer if you have exceptionally oily skin.

Ochre is a a wee bit lighter than my skin tone, but it's fine with me. There's SPF 36 PA++ to protect me from the sun.

On my way to test the product through an adventure- filled day at Camp N at Nuvali!

And here's my face after 10 hours: I completed an obstacle course called Aerial Walking, did trail biking, and archery, and while a good amount of the product has faded, my entire face still looked okay despite all the beating I got from the activities at Camp N!

But between Shiseido UV protective liquid foundation and this, the former still has better staying power. But for a product with a challenging texture, Shiseido was able to make it work!

SHISEIDO UV PROTECTIVE STICK FOUNDATION OCHRE RATING

Please visit SHISEIDO PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. still looking good after an fun-filled day under the sun! but i agree with you that I will still go with thw liquid foundation coz I find stick foundation quite sticky hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! ganda tlga ng product ng shiseido!perfect din yn ngaun summer!may UV protection na water resistant pa! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Still looking fresh after that adventure-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect summer foundation plus its has spf which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Shiseido UV protective liquid foundation because I saw it on your beach vacation video, so nung ng sale ang luxasia tapos meron sila nun bumili kami, I think it's 400-500 pesos. And this one, wow! I love the coverage! Sana mgkaroon din ng sale to hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)