The Art of Guess


Last week, we celebrated The Art of Guess; the art of fashion, art, music, and love for all things carefree.

Walking down the red carpeted walkway that stretched into the gigantic venue, guests and friends clad in the classic denim on denim look and logo tees greeted me; it's as if I entered a time capsule and was immediately transported back to the late 90s where all we cared about were music, fun, and laughter. I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm also pre- disposed to wallowing in nostalgia, but man, those were the days. And those days were back even for just a moment at The Art of Guess event.



The celebration, aside from highlighting what the 90s was all about, highlighted local artists and their glorious works of art made specially for Guess.

Murals by Dee Jae Paeste, BITTO, and Archie Oclos

Yayoi Kusama would be proud of this installation. Here I am, wearing a silk Kimono top and shorts combo topped with a peach denim jacket, all from the latest collection of Guess. I used to love Kimono tops and dresses a lot; I thought they looked flattering.

Before I broke into a song and dance number inside the light installation, I went outside to check out the other new pieces of Guess.

Boy bands. Of course we had to have them. The 90s weren't complete without them!

Another highlight of the event were the limited edition personalized jackets by some of the up and coming artists of today namely Soleil Ignacio, Alessandra Lanot, Raxenne Maniquiz, and Steph Alvarez to name a few. The jackets were up for auction as well. Take a look:










Another cool thing about the artworks and the event? All the proceeds from the auctioned murals and jackets were donated to charity by Guess Philippines. That's one great thing I remember with all 90s babies; we're all just about the L-O-V-E.

The jackets and murals are gone, but the new pieces are still here. Visit GUESS on Facebook for more information about the new collections.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I love their concept on this! Very millenial-ish hahaha! and alsooooo, I LOVE YOUR TITLE FOR THIS! The art presentations are definitely eye catching! Congrats to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda na man po jan sa The Art Guess. Hindi ka lang basta mag eenjoy mag party party.. San po ang location nito mam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ang ganda ng design ng personalized jacket 😍😊I think mabilis itong na sold out dahil limited edition offer lang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90^s is always in...i love your outfit Ms. Martha...pahiram! Chereet 😀

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)