K-Palette Real Strong Eyeliner Review- Strong as ever!

K-Palette Real Strong Eyeliner review.

PRICE: P945.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Beauty Bar and SM Department stores; beautyboxcorp.com

THE VERDICT:

Just when I thought that one of my favorite liquid eyeliners couldn't get any better, here's a new formula that's stronger than ever!

K-Palette Real Strong Eyeliner is a new formula made better: it's made more resistant to sweat, water, and sebum; in fact, it's formulated to withstand extreme sports. Whoa there! Thank you K-Palette for making an eyeliner for athletic, kikay ladies!

Check out the before and after photos!


Ingredients

This new K-Palette eyeliner has swell packaging! I am digging anything metallic nowadays and it goes without question that I love this metallic pencil packaging!

Real Strong Eyeliner has two shades: Brown Black (left) and Super Black (right).

Here's the freshly- applied eyeliner in Super Black. It's very pigmented and I love that the tip dispenses the product even with just the slightest touch; great for precise shading on the inner corners of the eyes!

After 6 hours

Wowza! Take a look! I wore this on top of lightly powdered eyes and the EYELINER.DID.NOT.BUDGE. Just look at that! My winged line is still intact! Take note, I didn't retouch my lids the entire day; the eyeliner didn't smudge into the folds of my lids!

Pretty impressive on my first try! It indeed is stronger than K-Palette's regular eyeliners because it took me a while to remove it even with micellar water I'm testing this today in a Crossfit session; hope it sticks!

If you have oily lids, this one is for you!

K PALETTE REAL STRONG EYELINER RATING

Please visit K-PALETTE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)