10 Best Blushes Under P500


One celebrity makeup artist one told me that if he could only bring one makeup product to an island, it would be a blush. I totally agree with this! Well, I'd probably try my best to sneak a brow product in my ride when I'm forced to live my days on an island, but I'd be fine with a blush because I can't argue that it's the best way to achieve a natural, pretty, healthy look. A touch of blush just changes your face in a significant way!

Here's a list of 10 of my favorite blushes under P500. Enjoy!



- A new makeup player in the market that brings us half- sized, half- priced makeup. This silky blush has medium pigmentation and great for everyday.



- One of my favorite drugstore blushes because the shades are pretty and flatter my morena skin tone.


- A budget- friendly blush with light to medium pigmentation; comes with a handy brush too!


- A blush palette that comes with three varying shades of blush for contouring, coloring, and highlighting effects.


- A very pigmented blush in a generous size with a cute embossed cat image with pink bronzer overspray; how can you not love the cat image???

6-7. EVER BILENA ADVANCE CHEEK COLOR (P175) and EVER BILENA BLUSH DUO (P220)

- Ever Bilena's new blush comes in delightful colors and have medium to heavy pigmentation; the best- seller is Rose!

Meanwhile, Ever Bilena's Blush Duo gives you a contour and blush product in one palette!


- Kath's partnership with Happy Skin spawns a new line of Happy Skin that's fit for young, budget- savvy consumers. Instant Glow blush is a pocketable blush with a great texture, pigmentation, and lasting power.


- A pretty, medium coverage blush that's good for you and good for nature.


- A cream blush with a powdery finish. Best part is it's probably the longest- lasting cream blush I've ever worn!

What's your pick? Got your favorite blushes under P500? Share with us!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)