Perfect Office Wear Pieces That Don't need Ironing


Throw me complex marketing problems, but never throw me an ironing job. Srsly. I used to love ironing when I was a kid as a way to kill time when I get home from school, but now that I'm thinking of much larger things like paying bills, running businesses, managing my social life, working out, and thinking of my next step in life, ironing clothes is the last thing that I want to do. IT'S TOUGH WORK!


This is why nowadays, you'll see that most of my clothes are jersey and neoprene types because these babies are literally the wash 'n wear kind and the busy person in me loves them; I can literally wear them straight from the laundry and attend a meeting looking polished, as if I had plenty, glorious time ironing them.

However, most neoprene and jersey types are just way too casual for meetings, corporate engagements, or simply the office. I then discovered Clem and Co. through a friend and I got a couple of pieces...and I've been wearing them everyday since because they go with almost anywhere, are super comfy, and most of all, don't virtually needs no ironing!

Clem and Co is a local, online boutique that offers smart, elegant tops that can practically be worn anytime and anywhere; the products are made with what I think are soft, lightweight jersey and neoprene material; normally, these materials are quite warm to the body, but Clem and Co's material is quite sheer and light, but don't reveal your undergarments underneath and most importantly, don't feel cheap and don't need ironing for all, at least to me.

Here's me wearing some of their pieces:


 This boatneck with semi- bell 1/4 sleeve piece is my favorite!

A sleeveless top with a garnered hem is very flattering on the arms!

Did I mention that the tops are pretty flattering on shapely bodies too? Cool!

You can purchase these pieces and check the rest of the pieces at @ clemandco.mnl on Instagram.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Cool! I'm also investing on timeless pieces and clothes that I don't need much thought in the morning which to choose! This will be a great addition, will check out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)