50 Best Beauty Products of 2018 according to the TBJ Beshies!


I've worked on this all week and I'm super excited to finally unveil 50 of the best beauty products of 2018, according to consumers aka TBJ Beshies!

As you all know, THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S UNITE is a beauty community on Facebook under The Beauty Junkee; in here, we empower consumers by connecting them with fellow beauty enthusiasts to share and exchange beauty stories, favorites, and know- how. We call ourselves TBJ Beshies because we're a fam!

I got curious and asked them to share one beauty product that rocked their 2018 and here they are!





















































If you're still not part of our beauty community, you're more than welcome to do so; we can't for you to be here! Click HERE to join THE BEAUTY JUNKEES UNITE.

I hope you liked this post! Do you agree with the list? Let me know which of these products are your favorites!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. And finally the beshies have spoken! hahaha andami ko na naman gusto subukan na mga bagong items dahil sa article na ito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Martha ! I love all the TBJ Beshies best products.I am glad mine is included too. Will try all other products too. Love ko din Hoola !!😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHoaaa! Thanks so much for this well-curated list! I've always ALWAYS wanted to try Superface!

    ReplyDelete
  4. half of them nagamit ko na and mgaganda tlga sila.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)