Fresh Sugar Face Polish Review: Perfect scrub for dry skin!

Fresh Sugar Face Polish review.

PRICE: P3,660 (125g)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available 

Fresh Sugar Face Polish for dry skin
THE VERDICT:

In a perfect world, my skin care routine is made up of FRESH skin care products; this is a luxury natural brand that I one day would like to own a full skin care set from because among all the FRESH products I used, I don't remember disliking anything; I tried the Sugar Tinted Lip Balms (first fell in love with the brand because of this!), Rose Face Mask, and Peony Brightening Foam Cleanser. I recently got my hands on Sugar Face Polish, which is one of the popular FRESH products at Sephora Philippines and I love it! It's a gentle, hydrating scrub that's perfect for any skin type, even dry skin!


Fresh Sugar Face Polish for dry skin
Sugar Face Polish contains nourishing Sugar and real Strawberry seeds for natural, gentle exfoliation. Sugar is a natural humectant, Strawberry Seed provides antioxidant benefits through Vitamin C, and Plum Seed Oil and Grapeseed Oil provides moisture and hydration.

Fresh Sugar Face Polish for dry skin
Product comes in a chic glass jar; I don't see the 30ml on sephora.ph now; maybe it's out of stock, but the regular size of 125g is readily available for purchase.

When I opened the jar, I thought it was caramel pudding! Another thing I love about FRESH is aside from the natural, effective formulas, the products are just visually soothing.

The product has a sunny, strawberry scent; smells uplifting. Consistency is a soft, smooshy gel cream; it's fun to the touch, actually! It has moderate grittiness to it and as I wash my skin, the grittiness gets minimized because sugar, one of its main exfoliators, melts in water. All I get is a nice, gentle scrub from the strawberry seeds. After rinsing, my face feels luxuriously smooth and nice to the touch, thanks to the oil extracts in it. I like that it's gentle, but still managed to give me soft, smooth skin and it tames the flakiness.

Given its gentle exfoliating properties, I think this will be great for dry skin, plus it only contains natural exfoliators so no need to worry about contributing to the growing microbeads problem in our oceans.

There are some days when I need a scrub, but not a tough scrub and this product is perfect for those days. Another FRESH product that I love!

FRESH SUGAR FACE POLISH RATING

Please visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product. Purchase FRESH Sugar Face Polish HERE.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. nakapag try na din ako ng face scrubs, I don't know the brand pero d naman long lasting, lakas tlga ng dryness ng mukha ko haayy, sephora ha, mukha ngang pagkain hehe, matignan nga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been very interested in FRESH for so long now but it's so pricey huhu :( This one kinda reminds me of the Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Scrub product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owww i need to buy this na thanks for this review Ms Martha 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product is very interesting,I may not afford this but I can recommend this to my friends and relatives who really wants to try this.Thank you Ms.Martha😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Expensive but looks promising, looks similar s Skin Food...wanna try thou the price. I hope their is an affordable one 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Medyo pricey sya😔pero basta recommended ni Ms.martha sigurado akong maganda gamitin ito...isasama ko sa list ko para mapagipunan 👍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)