Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: The legendary makeup setting spray

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.

PRICE: P2,000+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

THE VERDICT:

I love, love, love makeup setting sprays! I've realized that it's the missing link to long- lasting makeup that looks freshly- applied even if you've been to three different bars that night. Before trying out this product, I was like "Nah"; it's impossible that this is THE makeup setting spray to beat because I've tried a dozen ones already and they're good, but man, to spray is to believe!


Ingredients
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is a vegan makeup spray that promises to keep makeup looking freshly- applied for up to 16 hours. Formula features Temperature Control technology that is proven to lower the temperature of makeup to keep them fresh and intact longer.

I wondered, "what magic does Urban Decay have in their books to come up with such a good product?!" I discovered that they formulated it together with Skindinavia. 

Years back, Skindinavia won the hearts of many beauty gurus for its gem of a makeup setting spray that most claimed helped their makeup last for long hours; Skindinavia did not invent the makeup setting spray, but they sure did revive the interest and here we are today, making it a part of our daily makeup routine!

Back to All Nighter! This baby has other variants too including an Anti-Pollution variant, limited edition Cherry to match the new Naked Cherry makeup line, and De-Slick for oil control.

This product has a fragrant scent, but it's not too strong; I think it's just put there to mask whatever odor there is. It's just like water and sets very easily. The atomizer needs to be replaced though with something that delivers a finer and wider mist because at the moment, I feel that its trajectory is too small and I'm wasting too much product because it only covers a small area of my face. To remedy this though, I spray all over in an X motion and with a distance of just a hand's length away from my face so I don't lose too much juice to the air. 

Check out my face after 10 hours:

WHOA! No retouch, no blotting, just All Nighter! I'm wearing a long- wearing powder foundation here, but without a setting spray, by this time, my nose would show significant patchiness already and my face would look like an oil mine. Behold All Nighter's power! My face looks as if I've only worn makeup for 4 hours versus 10 hours!

This stuff is the bomb; now I know why it's good! To date, it's the makeup setting spray that has kept my makeup intact for THIS long. I'll be sure to repurchase!

URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY RATING

Please visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information. You can buy this product HERE.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. i saw one IG post regarding this but i want to try the scandinavia😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. To spray is to believe, indeed! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. To spray is to believe, indeed! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah! that's amazing! sa setting spray lng din ako umaasa na d madry mukha ko kakamakeup and will not erased my foundation pero d gnyan effect nun akin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good stuff about thus. Looks like the good reviews are true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your own saying Ms.Martha ,"to spray is to beleive " 😍 so fresh nyo padin tingnan sa looks nyo after 10 hours 😯 really promising products 👍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)