Avon Perfectly Matte Nudes Lipstick: Pretty new nudes from Avon!

Avon Perfectly Matte Nudes lipstick review.

PRICE: P399 (now at P340)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through an authorized Avon lady

THE VERDICT:

Avon has just recently released their own set of nudes and everyone's into it! A lot have been raving about the colors. I'm supposed to review this next week, but a lot have been asking me for swatches so they will know what to get in the sale (apparently, it's on a sale). 

Here you go, ladies!


Avon's Perfectly Matte lipsticks, in my opinion, is one of the nicest, affordable matte lipsticks out there: great, velvet matte texture, buildable, non- drying, and make lips look a bit more volumized.

For a detailed review on Avon Perfectly Matte lipstick, click HERE.

The lipstick cap had a cool makeover too! I'm not sure though if this makes the range limited edition, but I do hope it becomes permanent -if it's not- because the shades are awesome, as you will see in 3, 2, 1!

1. CHOCOLATE CRUSH

- Dark chocolate brown.

2. LUSH COCOA

- Pink chocolate with a hint of beige; close dupe for MAC Cosmo!

3. MARVELOUS MOCHA

- Nutty mocha. This is a pretty shade; it reminds me of the 3CE lipsticks!

4. FRENCH TOAST

- Mauve rose.

5. DIVINE TWIG

- Warm rose with a tinge of brown. One of the nicest shades in the collection! It's a pretty everyday shade.

Unfortunately, I think I may have misplaced Nude Suede. :( If I find it, I'll update with a full face swatch post, but it's in the hand swatch at least.

I'm impressed at these new shades by Avon; they got all the nude shades perfectly and best part is there's one for every skin tone. I hope this is a permanent range! My favorite shades are Marvelous Mocha and Divine Twig!

AVON PERFECTLY MATTE NUDES LIPSTICK RATING

Please visit AVON PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. shades for every skin type! that's yay! I wish every other brands has it, and syempre the price is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaganda ng shades . Divine twig and marvelous mocha 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine twig looks amazing on your lips Ms. Martha 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flatlay! Parang ang sarap na tuloy kainin ng lipsticks Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine Twig and Marvelous Mocha are my bets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous Mocha for me too������...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't exactly pinpoint it but I find the shades similar to maybelline?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)