Awesome Back To School deal from Acer and Adidas


School season is finally here so expect a flurry of back to school college tips from me concerning fashion, beauty (of course!), and even practical tips to get by in college (yup, the things I wish I knew back then).

For most, the beginning of the school season is a chance to revamp their wardrobe and to buy a new laptop; a good laptop is vital in college because trust me, you'll be using it A LOT. I remember, one of my first laptops in college is Acer; I wrote so much essays on that!

If you're about to revamp your closet to ready it for college or buy a new laptop, here's an amazing news from Acer and Adidas for you!



Acer and Adidas partnered up to offer this exciting deal to today's trendy generation:

With any Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 powered Aspire Laptops and Desktops, buyers will get a P3,000 worth of complimentary Adidas vouchers.

For buyers of Intel Core i5 and AMD Ryzen 5 or 7- powered Aspire Laptops and Desktops, and Aspire AIO and Nitro laptops, buyers will get a P5,000 worth of complimentary Adidas vouchers.

Finally, Aspire desktops come with P7,000 worth of Adidas vouchers.

This promo runs from June 1- July 15, 2019. Vouchers can only be used on Adidas bags and/or shoes. Redemption of vouchers is within 60 days only from the start of the issuance date.

For more information, visit ACER PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. We bought an acer gaming laptop last month. Worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)