HOOQ Free and Freeplay: Finally, you can watch 1,000 movie and TV titles for free!


A little break from all that beauty blogging because as a video streaming service fanatic, this is great news for me and I'm sure it is for you as well!

hooq free hooq freeplay watch 1000 movie tv titles for free
Nadine Lustre for HOOQ
Cable T.V.? What's that?!

Since the dawn of alternative television such as Netflix, I've never sat down to watch t.v.; in fact, I don't have a t.v. at home because I'm fine with my laptop/smartphone and video streaming sites. There's just so much more possibilities and open- minded shows on the Internet than television that's why I stopped watching, although I still enjoy a few t.v. shows and movies on the streaming sites that I patronize.

Video streaming comes at a cost though, but thank goodness for streaming companies like HOOQ, they're finally making streaming free with HOOQ FREE.


Southeast Asia's leading video-on-demand service, HOOQ, launches HOOQ FREE, a freemium offering that allows users to access high quality content anytime without having to register; HOOQ FREE enables users to watch and enjoy films, t.v. series, and even bolsters the experience by recently adding t.v. channels such as CNN and PTV. With HOOQ FREE, consumers can watch 1,000 titles for free, no catch, no subscription, no sign up, and no registration required.

Along with this, HOOQ also launches HOOQ FREEPLAY FESTIVAL, a quarterly streaming event that aims to bring a wide variety of local content to its patrons. Every quarter, HOOQ will shift random titles from HOOQ VIP and HOOQ SUBSCRIPTION VIDEO ON-DEMAND to HOOQ FREE; this means you have one whole month to watch titles that you won't otherwise be able to access without subscription. The first HOOQ FREEPLAY FESTIVAL will run from June 21- July 20, 2019. Sounds good to me!

Wow, this is a great deal from HOOQ! I must download their app now. Goodbye, productivity! LOL!

Kidding aside, streaming is a great activity that I enjoy with my husband and friends, and adding HOOQ to the list will definitely enhance our experience and make me look forward to chill Saturday nights at home!

For more information, please visit HOOQ PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. OOOH FREE na sila! Sharing this to my girl friends! They had a booth at one of our digital events in the office. May papromo sila that time on membership.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)