K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow: No crease eyeshadow!

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review, price, swatch


PRICE: P695.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Beauty Bar, Rustans, SM Department stores, and Lazada

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

I always get giddy whenever I open a cream eyeshadow in my PR package because it's one of my most favorite makeup items and it's such an indispensable one! Aside from being work- friendly, its travel- friendly as well!

Recently, K-Palette has released a new product and when I unboxed it, the voices of angels singing "ahhh" immediately played in my head because it's a-you guessed it- CREAM EYESHADOW!

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow is a smooth, creamy, eyeshadow with just the right pigmentation to give you pretty eyes in a jiffy and coverage that doesn't crease!


K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review morena filipina beauty blog
K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow is a long- lasting eyeshadow with Royal Jelly, Squalene, Macadamia Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Olive Fruit oil extracts to nourish and moisturize the lids. Stretch Polymers ensure that the product is flexible enough to keep up with eye movements so it won't crease into lines.

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review morena filipina beauty blog
Top: Royal Brown
Bottom: Rose Beige
Royal Brown is a soft rose gold brown shade with micro gold shimmer. Rose Beige is a golden champagne shade ; doesn't really look Rose Beige to me. These colors are dubbed as 'overseas edition' by K-Palette.

Texture is a soft, smooth cream; it feels like there's silicone in the formula because of the way the product glides and feels, but really, these are the polymers as well as the oil ingredients that give it superior blendability.

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Cream Shadow review morena filipina beauty blog
Wearing Royal Brown in the photo. I love the light, brown shadowy effect that this product gives. Pigmentation is light to medium; I noticed that the product doesn't end up looking dramatic no matter how much you layer it. That's fine by me because I don't need my eyeshadow to be on point all the time; this makes the product best for daily wear, office, and traveling.

What I love about this product aside from being so easy to blend is it really doesn't crease plus it lasts the whole day! It also doesn't feel uncomfortable on the lids even if the Stretch Polymer technology enables the product to cling on the skin.

I've found a new favorite cream shadow! I would highly recommend Royal Brown because it's a safe, essential shade that works great on everyone; Rose Beige, not so much because it's not true to the color description plus it's more of a highlighter.

P.S. This product is available overseas only inculding the Philippines!

Have you tried this product already? What are your thoughts?

K-PALETTE 1 DAY TATTOO REAL LASTING CREAM SHADOW RATING

Please visit K-PALETTE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I use blk but that one creases so hopefully I can buy both of them soon! i love how royal brown looks sa classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super excited to try this. Wondering where puwede bumili!!!Great post Ms.Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. If your product rating is that high, I think they are really worth buying for. Yay 🌹

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)