Macynn Cosmetics Precision Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Pencil Eyeliner: New favorites!

Macynn Cosmetics Precision Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Pencil Eyeliner review, price, swatch


PRICE: Liquid eyeliner- P460; Pencil eyeliner- P395
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at macynn.com; Evia Lifestyle Mall

THE VERDICT:

Hi, beshies, meet my favorites from this new local luxury makeup brand, Macynn Cosmetics: Precision Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Pencil Eyeliner.

The founder and creative director of Macynn, Cynthia, is obsessed with black eyeliner, which led to the creation of these two long- lasting, super pigmented babies that are quite easy to use! I have been using these for three straight weeks now!



Precision Liquid Eyeliner ingredients

Precision Liquid Eyeliner is a classic dip eyeliner that promises long- wearing, waterproof wear. It comes in one shade, black.

Gel Pencil eyeliner ingredients

Gel Pencil Eyeliner is a smooth, creamy pencil with high pigmentation; it comes in one shade, black.

These are the actual products. The pencil is a traditional one and needs to be sharpened after a couple of uses.

This is the Precision liquid eyeliner's applicator; it's a traditional felt tip applicator with a pointy tip; it's sturdier than most felt tip applicators I have tried and I appreciate this even if it feels a bit sharp for my lids (but it's not unbearably sharp) because I feel that the applicator will stay more effective longer.

Here's the gel pencil. It has a rounded tip, which makes it great for tight lining and lining the waterline too.

L-R: Precision Eyeliner; Gel Pencil Eyeliner
Both are very pigmented; just one swipe and I get high color coverage and love that they're intensely black.

Wearing the gel pencil eyeliner here. Finish is soft matte and I can line both upper lids, from the top to bottom (tight lining) with ease and no pain. It also sets pretty quickly so I don't get residues. When I use it on my waterline, it lasts for about 3 hours, tops, which is pretty long in my opinion considering that nothing virtually stays longer than an hour on this moist portion of the eyes.

Here's the precision liquid eyeliner. I find that I can create better flicks with the applicator because it's sturdier than most; finish is semi- matte and has a soft sheen to it. Just like the gel pencil, it's pigmented too. It sets pretty quickly though and consistency is a little thick (but not uncomfortably thick) so apply gradually.

Both products last the whole day even when I'm all sweaty and oily. Both products need a waterproof eye makeup remover for effective removal.

I love these products primarily for two things: 1. Pigmentation is amazing 2. They last the whole day. Two of my favorite things in an eyeliner, plus I always love discovering new amazing eyeliner products. Also, I love that it's a Filipino brand!

MACYNN COSMETICS PRECISION LIQUID EYELINER AND GEL PENCIL EYELINER RATING

Please visit MACYNN COSMETICS on Facebook for more information. Purchase the products HERE.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Hi Ms. Martha! What eye make-up remover have you used for these two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gusto ko ma-try too. Kakatuwa din because Filipino brands are emerging and making a statement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another local products. Another must-haves and affordable too. 🌼

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)