January 2020 Beauty Favorites


January 2020 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Hola beshies! How's February treating you so far? Valentines is coming up and if you are single, take this day to love yourself a little bit more: go on a solo movie or dinner date, go on a little shopping spree, treat yourself to a spa weekend; you don't need someone to feel the love this coming v-day; feeling loved starts within you. And if you're not a fan of going out alone, there's always your family and friends to accompany you!

And here are some of my favorites for the past month!


1. GALLINÉE SOOTHING CLEANSING CREAM

- A probiotic- infused, cleansing cream that's great for sensitive scalp. This is both a cleanser and conditioner and even if it doesn't smell that fragrant (but it doesn't smell foul either), and boy, it does make my hair feel so light and soft, and my scalp fresh and clean! I'm loving this new discovery!

2. NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER SUNSCREEN

- I used this straight for a month and I'm down to my last few drops so I think this lightweight, lightly fragrant, zero white cast, non- oily sunscreen is worth joining this new list!


- Smoothing, lightweight, pigmented, easy to spread, and lasts long; it's the best Studio Fix concealer for me.


- Great for sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. This leaves the skin feeling softer and moisturized compared to other cleansing balms.

That's all for my favorites this month. What are yours?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I only tried nuetrogena facial foam.. I love it.. Subrang lambot niya sa face.. Ma try nga din itong neutrogena sunscreen.. Baka hiyang din sa skin ko to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal favorites this month are Fresh Jeju Aloe Ice Aloe Vera Soothing Gel & Omy Lady 24k Silver Repairing Face Essence Serum.
    Next week, I'll be trying out new product from Omy Lady and A rejuv set from Beauche. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven’t tried anything from your list but my January fave is the Pixi Sleep Beauty Cream hihi. Smell so good.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)