Chopard Happy Bigaradia EDT review: brighter days ahead

Chopard Happy Bigaradia EDT review and price


PRICE: P6,000+
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores

Chopard Happy Bigaradia EDT review: brighter days ahead morena filipina perfume blog
THE VERDICT:

I'm turning a year older in the next few days. My birthday is something that I always look forward to because it's the culmination of the year for me so it's the time when I travel and reward myself. More than being a huge celebration, my birthday is also a ritual when I reflect on the previous year and remind myself of how far I've come, the blessings that I should be thankful for and must share with people, and motivate myself to push harder in the brand new year and to always top my past successes. I've learned to always look forward to brighter days because of my birthday.

But that birthday celebration will be changed this year because of the pandemic, economic downturn, and panic everywhere; I admit I'm a little bummed out right now because all my plans and my much anticipated ritual have been derailed, but I'm just thankful to be alive and well. I guess this is the kind of birthday that the universe had in mind for this year and that is to measure my success through endurance, compassion, and hope.

Why am I talking about this? Because lately, I find myself daydreaming about brighter days and the scent that has been accompanying me is Chopard Happy Bigaradia EDT (I love perfuming my surroundings if I want to get into a certain mood); one spritz and it puts me in a sunny mood and the bright notes make me feel that in the end, everything's going to be alright!

Chopard Happy Bigaradia is one of the variants under HAPPY, a sustainable perfume line under the brand. Bigaradia is Italian for Bitter Orange, a summer fruit that is used in a variety of perfume creations for it lends a bright yet earthy aroma that balances scents.

Top notes include Neroli, Green Mandarin, Bitter Orange, and Carrot. Heart notes include Orange Blossom, Honey, and and Jasmine Sambac. Finally, base notes include Patchouli, Sesame, Cedar, and Labdanum.

The perfume opens up to a really bright fragrance; it's like a splash of citrus water on your face and instantly awakens the senses; the opening can be a bit too strong so I advise you to spray gradually. Immediately, Bitter Orange kicks in and balances the fragrance with its warmth, toning down the very bright opening. The dry down is very similar to the heart notes and I was worried that it won't last long because it doesn't have the deep notes to keep the fresh notes intact longer, but surprisingly, it does; it even lasts longer than some of my warmer, earthy perfumes!

The orange- hued bottle perfectly represents the character of the perfume: it's like a ray of sunshine piercing through the window and melting on the sill, a glass of fresh, cold orange juice on a warm summer, a memory of treading on sunlit paths, or a polka-dotted orange vintage dress; it's all about the happy things and brighter days.

In terms of longevity, this perfume stays on for hours and I'm pretty impressed considering that it is high sillage and generally comprised of light notes.

Another good fragrance by Chopard. I have a review for another of their fragrances called Happy Lemon Dulci HERE, which is just as good and uplifting!

I recommend this fragrance to those who are looking for a feel- good perfume and a year- round scent that is in between zesty and warm.

Have you tried this perfume already? What are your thoughts?

CHOPARD HAPPY BIGARADIA EDT RATING


Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Wow advance happy birthday miss martha ❤️ .. and the perfume looks nice 👍
    Ig: hnhfua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh .. pricey pero for sure worth the price ang bango nito ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried it, but the description makes me want to! 🙈 They seem very refreshing and irresistibly fragrant! ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, despite that there's definitely a huge spin on the way you celebrate now, we hope that you'll feel our warm love, care and support! 🎉✨😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ms Martha. I want to try this perfume too. I am a sucker for perfumes but need to save money first. We will get through this pandemic crisis and we will rise again. Take care Ms Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way you described the scent Ms. M makes me feel hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Ms. Martha! 💖 Haven't tried this yey :( expensive kasi and it equals to my 3 months allowance 🤣 thank you for sharing this! I'm also looking forward to bright days ahead 💖 hopefully this pandemiy would end soon. I'm supposed to graduate in shs noong May but di nangyari bcs of the pandemic :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)