Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!

 Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!

I've been seeing beauty vloggers, influencers, and bloggers review and rave about this Thai beauty brand, Sis2Sis and I've been curious ever since. A lot swear by the lipsticks and they're saying that it's super nice, long- lasting, and pigmented, and overall, too nice for the price.

Sis2Sis is now officially in the Philippines and they reached out to me to become an ambassador; after learning more about the brand, I decided to give it a go because I love the concept of the brand: great, pocketable makeup that is highly accessible to everyone!

Beshies, meet your new sis!

Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!
Sis2Sis is a Thai beauty brand known for their affordable, long- wearing everyday makeup range in affordable, sachet packaging. Locally, we have the following pilot products:

CC Cushion- a light to medium coverage cushion that evens out the skin tone and conceals minor imperfections. Available in Sand Beige.

Mascara- waterproof, long- lasting, volumizing, and lengthening mascara that defines and gives a fanned look to the lashes. Available in black.

Lip Eye Cheek Tint- a multitasking color for the lips and cheeks. Packed with Vitamin E and Almond Oil extract for a comfortable, caring coverage. Provides a semi- matte, all day finish. Available in Honey Rose and Coral Candy.

The beauty of the product is it's affordable cosmetics under P100 (everything at P89 only); we don't find a lot of that these days plus it's very travel- friendly too.

Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!
I'd also like to let you guys know that I am one of the ambassadors of Sis2Sis; first time I tried the product, I liked it and in fact, it's a staple in my bag, especially the mascara; it's just perfect for my needs at the moment, especially now that I'm into small bags. :D

Sis2Sis is available in 7-11. Just visit SIS2SIS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Very convenient to use and super affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna be trying it soon and kakaiba din ang packaging and mura lang sya

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I remember something like that too that I found from watson but sis2sis has concealer which is bomb.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)