June 2022 Beauty Favorites

 

July 2022 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Seriously what is wrong with me?! I just realized that I haven't been sharing my beauty favorites with you since April! :( Oh man, that's how busy I was!

Sharing with you quickly my faves for the past month! June has been hectic because it was my birthday month plus I went to a vacation with family and these have been my beauty constants!


- My HG daytime scent! This eclectic woody floral with a hint of moss reminds me of the different aromas, sights, and senses that I have experienced in all my past travels and it makes me want to travel again. Also, I always get compliments when I'm wearing this fragrance because it's chic, beautiful, and clean.

2. TAPED NIPPLE TAPE

- I'm starting to embrace the bra- free lifestyle that's why I'm into nipple tapes recently and one blind buy that I'm glad I did was Taped Nipple Tape. My skin is no longer compatible with disposable nipple tapes because the adhesive used isn't hypoallergenic and my skin's getting irritated so I decided to try this silicone nipple tape that claims to be hypoallergenic and indeed it is! It's so light, stays intact even if I sweat, I love that there are skin tones to choose from, and I didn't get irritations!

3. ESKINOL PIMPLE RELIEF MICELLAR WATER

- A great new affordable, anti- acne discovery! Eskinol Pimple Relief Micellar Water is a good makeup remover, especially if you have breakouts because it helps soothe zits, thanks to the minty sensation. It helps remove waterproof makeup too!

4. FAIRY SKIN SPF 50 PA+++ BRIGHTENING SUNSCREEN

- This Tiktok- viral sunscreen is really worth the hype because the packaging is economical and dispenses the product so easily, it's unscented, doesn't leave a white cast, and has a light mattifying effect, which is perfect for oily skin types.

Those were my faves last month! How about you? What are yours?

Post a Comment

0 Comments