Follow Martha's daily musings about life, love, art, food, dogs, fashion, make-up, skin care, perfumes, and inner beauty. Be updated on the latest, hottest, and hippest brand/product to hit the local beauty shelves, the must- visit restaurants in town, the latest sale events, coolest trends, awesome beauty tips, and tidbits on how to let that inner beauty shine through.
Martha has a penchant for anything and everything that inspires beauty. She embodies art through performing, and celebrates her femininity through make- up. Apart from being a blogger and PR Consultant to brands, she's also a loving daughter and doting mother to Denver, a lovely, adorable, and gorgeous male Golden Retriever. She spends her free time singing, reading books, and dominating the world with her better half. :D
1. All reviews on make-ups, skin care products, and perfumes are based on the writer's experience. Whatever works for the writer may not work for you. Please exercise due discretion. The Beauty Junkee cannot be held responsible for any negative bodily reaction that you may experience from the usage of her recommended products.
2. All paid product/s features and advertorials shall be determined by the writer. The writer does not accept paid product reviews.
3. All product reviews will not be influenced by the brand/establishment/company.
4. The Beauty Junkee will only endorse products, brands, and establishments that she believes, based on her expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. The Beauty Junkee will remain truthful to her readers.
1. This blog accepts different forms of advertisements and compensations.
2. The author is open to product/brand collaborations and campaigns.
Bashing and negative comments will not be tolerated in this blog. This is to ensure a harmonious environment for the readers, and to nurture positive relationships.
If you're a company or an entrepreneur, and you'd like to send me products for review/feature, please email your proposal/s to martha(dot)email@example.com or martha(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you simply want to send me some lovin', please don't hesitate to email me as well.
*Due to the large volume of emails I receive on a daily basis, I may not be able to respond right away, but I will try my best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Please email me at martha(dot)email@example.com or martha(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to promote your company/product on this blog.
I am a:
1. Personality Development Coach (one-on-one or group coaching)
2. Social Media Manager (Facebook and Twitter)
3. PR Consultant
4. Speaker/Teacher for the following topics:
A.) Improvement of People Skills
B.) Character Development
C.) Boosting Self- Confidence
D.) Basics on Makeup and Skincare
E.) Personal Makeup
F.) Basic Acting (Kids and Adults)