PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: PRESTIGE MINI BLUSH BRUSH

Here's my initial review on PRESTIGE MINI BLUSH BRUSH



PRICE: 400PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: BEAUTY BAR, 2ND FL. GREENBELT 5 MALL

OTHER LOCATIONS: ALL BEAUTY BAR STORES NATIONWIDE


This is a signature brush by Prestige Cosmetics. Brushes of Prestige are sold individually.



I need a small brush because using brush gives a better pay- off as opposed to using sponge. You also manage to save powder by applying everything on your skin, than using sponge, where some of the powder particles get trapped inside the sponge, so you don't get to maximize the usage.


THE VERDICT:


This brush is compact, so I can bring this anytime and I'm loving the travel- size size of this one. I also like that it has a brush guard so I don't have to worry that it might get wrecked inside my bag. Plus, it's more hygienic as well.


It's a synthetic- haired brush. It kinda' feels a bit scratchy so it can get scratchy in the long run. I'm also not sure if I can wash this one. I did a brush test on this one upon purchase. A single hair fell but nevertheless, it is tightly secured in the ferrule and the handle fits comfortably in my grip.


One con of this product is the price. It's too expensive for a low- quality synthetic brush. The reason why I bought this is because I just need a brush for my face powder. I actually thought of buying a travel set but I'm afraid I won't be able to use everything because I'll just need 2- 3 of the brushes.


If you're planning to grab a brush from Prestige, I suggest you try something else.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. saw this brush, di ko nagustohan..its not that soft! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. khymm: well yeah, it's a bit scratchy. gusto ko sana yung sa bloom kaso parang ganun din eh! mas mahal pa. pang- everyday lang naman kaya ako bumili. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga i tried this it's scratchy nga :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. crystal: hindi siya masyadong good by. pwede na. pang- powder lang naman. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)