PRODUCTS SPOTLIGHT: ZEN ZEST LINEN FRAGRANCE IN CALMING

Here's an initial review on ZEN ZEST LINEN FRAGRANCE IN CALMING.

PRICE: AROUND 150-180PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ZEN ZEST, GLORIETTA 3, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: ZEN ZEST STORES NATIONWIDE

This is formulated to impart a calming scent on pillows, blankets and sheets for a good night's sleep.



THE VERDICT:

I've said in this blog before that I am a sucker for anything that has something to do with relaxation. I've been having trouble with sleeping lately, and I need something that will help me fall asleep pronto. I've turned to linen fragrances because I figured that associating something with sleep can help you well, sleep (duh).

Anyway, this linen fragrance is a mix of lavender, eucalyptus and neroli. Smells dominantly Lavender to me though. I don't mind since Lavender is a known fragrance to calm a restless mind and induce sleep.

It's my lullaby in a bottle. It sends me to dream land in 15- 20 minutes! That's far better than counting sheep for an hour! Lol!

For 180 bucks, it's smells so good and effective. It's a good alternative for Body Shop's Linen Fragrances.

Post a Comment

0 Comments