PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: THE FACE SHOP FELT TIP LIQUID LINER PEN (BLACK)

Here's an initial review on THE FACE SHOP FELT TIP LIQUID LINER PEN (BLACK)

PRICE: 395PHP (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: THE FACE SHOP BOUTIQUE, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: ALL THE FACE SHOP BOUTIQUES NATIONWIDE

THE VERDICT:

Okay so I've been lemming for a liquid eyeliner because it gives off a more vibrant finish as opposed to other liner forms.

I got this from The Face Shop. I've been wanting to get MAC's penultimate liner and got this instead because it's cheaper and I could pretty much gauge that this does the same thing as well. As you all know, I would never splurge on eyeliners. My latest and last splurge was MUFE's AquaEyes. After that, nothing followed.

So this pen makes liquid eyelining a breeze. It's easy and it gives off a controlled amount of the ink. And best part, it's so compact, it could even fit in your tightest jeans!

See what I mean by vibrant finish? Liquid eyeliners give a nice vibrant and glossy finish. But the quality didn't impress me.

First, it smudges like crazy. I have oily lids to I'm practically off to raccoon eyes land whenever I'm wearing with this one. I've tried using this in one of my plays and when I cried in a scene, it smudged like crazy and it dripped inside my eyes. YEAOUCH! It's so painful, as in stinging painful. After that incident, I sold it off.

It could've been love, ya know? The packaging, convenience and color pay- off, but the staying power wasn't really considered in making this one so you get the drift if I'm buying this or not.

Post a Comment

0 Comments