PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STILA SHINE LIP COLOR IN PAM+THANK YOU SOL!

Here's an initial review on STILA SHINE LIP COLOR IN PAM

PRICE: GOT IT AS A GIFT, YAY! (BUT PROLLY, IT IS AROUND 500PHP+)
PLACE BOUGHT: GOT IT AS A GIFT
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTANS BOUTIQUES

I got this package last Thursday. I was really thinking hard whom I've purchased from since I can't remember any transactions I've made for the past week.

To my surprise, this loot was inside.

I was thinking who it was from. Until I opened the card inside.

YAY! My heart literally skipped a beat when I learned that it is a holiday gift from one of my mates from the BI Squad (A group of hopeless spendaholics who can't get enough of make- up even though they tell themselves that they already have more than enough. Much worse, their disease rubs on everyone else in Girltalk!:p) 

Suuuuuper thanks Sol. This really made my day! (Along with the Sephora hauls too :))

And this gift from Sol is...

A Stila Shine Lip Color in Pam!

Actually, the box said Anna, but the sticker at the bottom of the tube says Pam. So let's settle for Pam. :)

THE VERDICT:

It actually looks pretty dark and scary here in the tube but fear not, It is indeed a wearable color.

So before we go to the actual product, let's first take a look at the packaging.
I love that they use recycled materials for the cartons so Stila is indeed, environment- friendly, so we should support 'em more because they care for the Earth. The tube is very nice. It exudes the theme and concept of Stila: Freshness, Simplicity, Beauty. It even reminded me of the old Stila lipstick packaging, where the cover and base are made of recycled carton!

Pam is a tomato- red color. Gives your face a nice pop of color on dress- down days, where you don't wanna look too laid back. It does pack on a huge amount of shine to keep your puckers moisturized all day.

Regarding the staying power, since this is too wet, it gets wiped off easily. But if you don't use your lips often, it holds up for 2 hours.

And here's a warm thank you to Sol. :)

I hope you like my gift sis! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. it has a different box? haha! my mom must have switched the box cos i gave her the other one LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sol: yup! haha. but nevertheless, HAYLAVIT! hahaha. thanks. hope ya like my gift too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)