SPENT A HUGE MOOLAH ON MAKE-UP TODAY AND I HOPE IT'S WORTH IT

Hauls for the week. :)

The super expensive Shiseido perfect smoothing powder foundation. I bought a compact case too. Shiseido Damaged my wallet badly, but I'm happy! I also picked up Maybelline's new The Magnum Super Film Mascara. :)

A cute tube top from Dorothy Perkins. Ethnic prints are sooo in nowadays. :)

Finally, I found a pink colored electric fan for my room. Sorry for the dark pic, took this shot right in the middle of a product mugshot session. :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD! KEEP THINGS COOL AT WORK AND IN SCHOOL! TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY, BUT LIGHTLY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY DEAR READERS! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. It's ok to spend dear just as long as you're happy with your purchases! And it's a reward for all your hardwork. Work hard, shop harder!:)

    Hope you can do a post on The Magnum Super Film Mascara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mariakristela: thanks for dropping by! :) Yes, will do the review this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top looks like Missoni! Super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pink electric fan is soooo!!! *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  5. melvel: it does? Hihi. Thanks. :) Missoni at a Dorothy Perkins price. :)

    Dianne: I know right! Hahaha. It's so gay and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)