ASKING A LITTLE HELP FROM MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS :)

I don't normally ask for help 'cos it's not me, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

It's the last week of Nivea's Glamboard Express contest and I am trying this one out. Please help me win. :))

I do believe in miracles. And the miracles are YOU, my dear readers and subscribers.

It only takes 2 minutes to vote for me. :) I have also provided the links for your convenience. :)


1. Please visit NIVEA'S FAN PAGE and like them first.

2. Second, please click my GLAMBOARD LINK and vote for me. :)

3. Hope you can tell your friends about it. :)

4. And may God bless your kind hearts! :)


Thank you very much. Your vote counts and is greatly appreciated. MORE BLOG POSTS AHEAD! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi Ms. Martha! I already voted for your entry, will also ask my friends to vote for you! I hope you'll win, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee! thank you so much Maricar! I owe you one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)