RESTAURANT HOPPING: LE CREPERIE

Le Creperie is my most favorite dessert place in Eastwood. They proudly serve French foods at budget- friendly prices. :)

PRICE RANGE: 130- 500php


I'm also lovin' their country- style interior. It makes the place a relaxing retreat whenever I have to meet a friend for some catching up. :)




Must- order: Crepes. It's the place's specialty!


Crepe Salidou (remembered it!) It's a perfect light dessert to cap off any meal. It's also good if you don't like eating overtly sweet desserts.


Randy's favorite. He's such a chocolate guy. So for chocolate fans out there, check out their chocolate brownie crepe. Their crepe mixture is made of chocolate, drizzled with chocolate sauce, and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I just wish they open a branch near Makati soon. I saw another branch, but it's in Shangri- La. :(

Le Creperie serves other mouthwatering French meals such as the good-for-five french- style omelettes and Coq Au Vin. Well, you can miss everything but not the crepes! :)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)