1ST COMMENTER FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER: SARA GARCES

Hello ladies! Hope you had a great Sunday. I cleaned my room yesterday, and I'm so proud of myself for that. Now, I'm just posting a few entries before I resume with my cleaning. :)

Aherm, aherm. Let me introduce my first commenter of the month for this October.

She's Ms. Sara Garces of I PLAY THE VILLAIN

Coming from Wordpress, Sara crosses the cyberseas to read and comment on my daily musings here in Blogspot. :D I really appreciate her effort! Apart from that, I also enjoy talking to her thru SMS about dogs and make- ups, and she also helps me become blog- literate! Hahaha. I could die just by figuring out how to fix my feeds, layout, and other blog whatnots. So I really appreciate Sara's effort to keep me sane and alive! :D

Sara wins a Sugaring gift pack from Strip It! It's a complete DIY sugaring set to keep you entertained at home (especially on rainy nights) and hair- free all- October long!

I swear, this Strip It! sugaring kit is the bomb. A lot of waxing heads are enjoying the convenience that this DIY waxing kit gives. And FYI, this single product brought Arlette Alvarado's skin care company to the top!

Curious? Then read and comment. It's that simple! :D I have 4 more kits to give away, and I'm really hoping that you're one of my 4 lucky winners! And I'd love to be friends with you too! :D

VIEW THE COMPLETE MECHANICS AND DROOL OVER THE REMAINING STRIP IT! KITS HERE

CONGRATULATIONS SARA! SEE YOU SOON, AND ENJOY THE KIT! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Whoa. First thing I saw this morning was this. Yaaaaay!! Thanks so much, Martha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara: enjoy! :D Hope I made your day brighter! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)