Fast, Functional, and Fashionable: Brand Spankin' Smart Rocket Plug-Its

What gives you that #RocketHigh?

For me, it would be sharing and talking about beauty products and tips online! It feels wonderful when I share my passion with people who are as passionate as I am with beauty! On top of that, It feels great inspiring other women to embrace themselves through cosmetics!

But if my connection is reeeeaallly slow and I miss a day of posting a beauty babble on my blog, I feel down because it's like I missed a day of sharing and exploring!

Perhaps I need something that will keep up with me and my blogging. And I think Smart has something for my lifestyle.


Smart has recently launched these three functional and fashionable broadband sticks called ROCKET PLUG-ITS. Smart has taken their plug-its to the next level to give surfers that much- needed #RocketHigh in their internet usage anytime, anywhere.




ROCKET WIFI
Better, Faster, Stronger

Gamers and tech bloggers will find this sleek and hip Rocket WiFi handy. It's currently the fastest prepaid wifi broadband with a speed of up to 20mbps. Rocket WiFi retails at P6,495.00.


ROCKET PLUG-IT
Play it cool, play it fast

Guy bloggers will truly delight in this most handsome plug-it to date. Rocket Plug-it has a speed of up to 12mbps. Retails at P2,345.00.


ROCKET PLUG-IT CHIC
Too fast, too pretty

Fashion and beauty bloggers like me are drooling over this lipstick in gadget form. Finally, a PINK GADGET! Smart's Rocket Plug-it Chic fuses fun, fashion, and function in this retractable plug-it with a speed of up to 12mbps. Retails at P2,345.00.

To give you that ultimate #RocketHigh experience, Smart has also added more HSPA sites for better surfing. You can actually view the complete list of HSPA sites on Smart's official website. And they're not done yet because they're adding more!

I can't wait to get my hands on that cute plug-it! How about you guys? Are you as excited as I am for Smart's newest plug-its? Share! :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Love it! I agree, we need something to keep up with our blogging addiction and this will definitely be it :D Like you, I also love that it's pink. I'm a typical girl who loves anything that's pink :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! 12 mbps! I want this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'll go for the 'Rocket Plug-it Chic' because of it's cute look. So chic! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've tried three prepaid internet providers, and the fastest for me is still postpaid. sana, magdiscount sila heheh, para i could try soon. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's quite fascinating that Smart come up to a fashionable plug -it..would really suit everyone's style :D thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good marketing and techy move for Smart to launch this 3 #Rockethigh plug it. The Rocket Plug it Chic is so 12mbps kyoot! I saw one twitter friend who won the Rocket Plug it few minutes ago.He is so lucky! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. alpha and magz13: I'm getting mine tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice upgrade from Smart. Might upgrade na kaya. I hope this comes with a promo para may ma save kahit papano. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)