Last Week's Hauls


Accumulated hauls from last week. :)


A lovely orange jersey dress that reminds me of dainty Parisiennes. Got this from People are People. :)


Cute red pleated high- waist shorts with a yellow-gold patent belt.



Vintage denim shorts from SnR.


Another one from SnR: A stackable box. I bought this for my makeup palettes. Wish I bought 2 more of this. It's already filled to the brim, and it can't accommodate my lipsticks anymore. :(


A plump bottle of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Pantene US Hair Fall Control conditioner. Both are from SnR.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Lovely colors! Orange talaga is for 2012! Super like! There's are cute organizers din po sa daizo :) for 88 pesos only! I am using Dove too, pero yung satches lang na conditioner hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny: true! :) have a blessed holy week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang laki naman ng dove. I tried this variant for 1 week kaya lang nag dry hair ko :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also bought one of those stackable container from S&R for my make up I wished I bought more too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stackable boxes for everything :) lookie at my make up things :)) http://notablypretty.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/no-cheat-week-boxing-them/

    More power! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to see your OOTD wearing that red pleated high waist short.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kath: thought it's shampoo, but turns out it's a conditioner. too much conditioner in my household!

    gerilen: will post an update! :D

    ems and les and essica: thanks for sharing dearies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have THAT many lipsticks? di na kasya sa lalagyan?hahahaha. bilib ako :)
    ako 2 pcs lang eh,hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have tried the pink one from dove.. smells so great sa hair ko (the ex-bf, ehem husband doesnt like the smell of my hair and scalp before, at the moment wala na akong narinig na complain hehehe)

    hm yung storage box? im planning to buy one for my baby's essentials (para hindi messy ang ibabaw ng drawer ko hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love jersey dresses...di ko na kailangan plantsahin. hihi.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)