There's a fire starting in my heart: CHOCOLATE FIRE


If you have an incredible love for chocolate, or you simply have a sweet tooth, you've probably heard of or been to Chocolate Fire, the newest IT dessert place in town.

PRICE RANGE: P5.00- 300.00


Chocolate Fire is a dessert resto that originated in Australia. CF claims that they've searched the world for the best chocolate recipes and curated them in this concept restaurant. The chocolate base they're using for all their chocolate recipes is fine Belgian chocolate.

I'm more of a cake and ice cream person, but Chocolate Fire made me crave for chocolate nowadays. I'll show you why:


The truffles, ganaches, and mousse freezer.

Must- Try from this section: White Peppermint Ganache, Dunked Bacon, Chocolate- dipped Strawberries



Artisan chocolate at its finest. Gah! It's so hard to choose!

MUST- TRY FROM THIS SECTION: Marzipan- filled chocolate, orange diamonds, dipped pringles


The stars of Chocolate Fire are these chocolate barks filled with almost any food you can think of. From plain barks, bacon barks, fruit barks, and chili- sprinkled barks, they have it!

MUST- TRY FROM THIS SECTION: Macadamia bark, Honeycomb Crunch bark, American Dream bark


Being the dieter that I am, I do believe that in places like this where cheat meals are inevitable, something has gotta give. For lunch, I feasted on Chocolate Fire's bowl of fresh tossed salad with Ham slices. I didn't want to stock up on a lot of unwanted calories, so I chose to sacrifice my main course of the day for dessert. After all, I went there for chocolates, not for meals!


I love Marzipan. Thank heavens for this Belgian chocolate log with Marzipan filling. And that weird- shaped chocolate over there? That's heaven aka Dunked Bacon: a combination of chewy bacon and smooth dark Belgian chocolate. Pork has never tasted this gooooddd!


Coconut bark. It's a nice tropical treat!


Cranberry Dark Chocolate Bark is the perfect way to turn Cranberries into junk food. LOL!


Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bark. I love Honeycomb and Milk Chocolate. And this bark was the highlight of my Chocolate Fire experience.


Chocolate Fire is located here. :)

I am definitely coming back. In fact, I went back last Saturday with the BF, who ate TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE at Chocolate Fire!

Overall, I love this place. Sometimes, desserts offered in restaurants can get too elaborate, complicated, and generic. I admire Chocolate Fire for bringing plain old chocolate to a whole new level: a dessert that's as good as the avant garde ones---or maybe even better.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. im so having lunch here this coming wednesday lol! skipping all the oil from bonchon : )))

    can't wait to see their mousse~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy post! I love chocolates :) Need to visit this place soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh dear.. im a chocoholic too.. this made me crave for cholates!!! yum yum ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. great spot for those who have sweet tooth ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to scroll down faster para makarating agad sa 'comment' area. Nagugutom kasi ako whenever you posted something about food. And it's 9:43am palang, mamaya pa ang lunch. I shouldn't opened this post. hehe Just kidding. Pero is it real from P5-P300 ang range nila? Mukang mura po :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo love chocolates!
    Hence, this physique. lol

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)