Gifts+Hauls


Rainy season incoming!!! I'm actually excited for it because I can finally wear my jackets, coats, and cardigans. Oh, and jeans! :D

Before I doze off, I just want to share this week's hauls and gifts.


Thank you Zen Zest! My room smells so lovely now. My ultimate favorite is Uplifting. What's yours? Visit ZEN ZEST ASIA on Facebook and find out more about these wonderful and affordable Room and Linen Sprays.



New Peptin products! Been meaning to buy and eyelash serum, and thank God and Zen Zest for these! And I also have an eye contour cream! I'm excited to use them because this is my first encounter with the brand and products. How about you? Ever heard and tried New Peptin? Share your experience! :D


Was at Alabang Town Center this afternoon and dropped by Suesh. I picked up two blending brushes, and finally, hair velcros!

That's it! Have a great Saturday lovelies! :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. I havent heard and tried New Peptin. will be waiting for your review :) if the product is that good i might buy it cause i really need it :) haha

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Suesh blending brushes are so cute! Wanna Buy one at ATC =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Martha
    What are hair velcros for?

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrs martinez: hello! Hair velcros act like a headband by pulling your up and preventing it from falling on your face while you're doing your makeup. It's better than headbands because it doesn't leave marks on your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. khyutee: will let you know! :D

    apple: go dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always use LoadReviews.com to find new make up company offers and discounts, great information there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Martha!

    What is eye contour cream for? How to use it? wow! bagong kaalaman sa mundo ng pagpapaganda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually a Zen Zest user way back in college, I just didn't notice how the shift went. Anyway, thank you for sharing this fab hauls you got there martha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yey thanks. btw, can you also post a picture of you wearing hair velcros. i'm a bit curious of that :) thanks in advance

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)