FOTD: The Turban


I just had a photo shoot with Vaseline for their summer campaign. We were asked to wear one outfit only, but since there were so many super nice ones styled by Lifestyle By Feliz, we asked the management if we could wear them and take more photos for blog content-fortunately, they allowed us to do so.

The top and pants, by the way, are from my own closet, except the bag, shoes, accessories, and the Turban. Oh, the Turban! It's such a simple headgear, but it makes a huge difference in your outfit. I really liked how this Turban looked on me so I bought one a day after the shoot. I got the same, exact style and color, mind you.

Here are more details about my outfit:

Bag: Furla



Shoes: Sugarfree

Necklace: SM Accessories (I also liked these crystal clear necklaces a lot so I bought the same pieces last Monday!)

Bangles and Bracelets: SM Accessories

Top: Betty at SM Girls/Teens Wear
Bottom: Betty at SM Girls/Teens Wear
Turban: Yhansy

Actually, I just wore this look for fun. Never thought that Vaseline would use it for the campaign! Speaking of which, I'll share my experience in this photo shoot with you guys, plus BTS pics and the other outfit I wore!

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Very pretty! I soooo love your bag and your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur pants and the shoes!they're perfect!...i like the bangles better but the necklace looks good on u Ms. M!i cant wait for that day wgen i can pull off those floral pants..hehehe!oh yeah the turban really a statement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed the look Ms M! It's great for summer, not boring at all. It's nice to exchange earth tones for a dash of colors from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute Martha! Keri mo yan even walking in the street! :D - Mills (Millsie Scribbles)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I also love the turban! bagay na bagay sayo Miss Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral pants and the whole look! I'm digging the vibe of this outfit. Pwede ng pangtapat kay Camille Co, Laureen Uy, and other fashion bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pants!! and carry mo ang turban M! These colors suit you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the whole attire but especially the makeup Ms. Martha! Just curious what lipstick did you use? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty there on the lower left photo. i like your style, fun but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eloise: literally and figuratively! :D

    Marielle: Thank you so much! :D

    Elif: Thanks dear and welcome to tbj! It's from the Kryolan palette of the makeup artist. Sadly, I wasn't able to get the shade. :(

    Leilani: Thank you! :D

    Dana: LOL! Thanks for that nice compliment! :D

    Kris: Neons are one of my faves, second to neutrals. :)

    Millicent: Thank you dear! :D

    Jec: Thanks Jec! :D

    BrownOso: Thanks! Wished I took home the bag! Hahah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super love everything!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)