Review: Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara in Black (Waterproof)


Here's a review on Fairy Drops Mascara in Black (Waterproof)

Price: P950.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Beauty Bar stores

THE VERDICT:

So here's the tougher, more persistent sister of the pink Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara. It claims that it can even withstand water sports--now that would be lovely: that means I can still look like a mermaid (By that, I meant The Little Mermaid-not the mythical mermaid haha!) even if I'm soaking wet! :D

FAIRY DROPS VOLUME BURST MASCARA IN BLACK (WATERPROOF) IN DETAIL

Ingredients

Click READ MORE for the detailed review!


It has all the traits of the washable/water- resistant Fairy Drops variant: It comes with the curvy wand, it gets better as it ages, and it has good shelf life. The only thing that's different is its consistency: If compared with the former, it is more runny and liquid at first and it turns a lil' thicker as time goes by-I like it better when it's aged already as I get more volume from it and it becomes easier to apply. I've also noticed that it is spiked with mini hair fibers for length.

FAIRY DROPS VOLUME BURST MASCARA IN BLACK (WATERPROOF) IN ACTION

By the way, I've had this tube for more than 2 months already. Check out how it fared on my lashes:

Bare lashes

One Coat

Two Coats

Three coats

True to its claim, it stays put like a pro: No smudging, flaking, running, and smearing on my oily lids! I've put it to the ultimate test by wearing it to my swimming exercise, and it didn't come off! I've also observed that it can hold curls better. However, removal takes a little effort though.

I like the pink one better because it really gives me intense volume, my kind of effect for my lashes. This product would greatly suit those who want fuller and longer- looking lashes. If you're also the type who still get smudges from "waterproof" mascara, you might want to try this because I swear by its stay- put promise!

FAIRY DROPS VOLUME BURST MASCARA IN BLACK (WATERPROOF) RATING


Please visit FAIRY DROPS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Thanks for the review Ms M! I have regular mascara but I've been thinking about trying a waterproof one. If this is effective as it promises, it's worth the purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washable nlng ako. Ayoko ng waterproof kya i ddnt buy into the majolica hype. How about the smell, is it somewhat plasticky?

    ANy tips on how to work the wand? I wanna like fairy drops kya lng d ko gets bkit ganyan un wand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would opt to get the pink one too...I want more volume on my lashes... :) But I admire how it delivers as a waterproof mascara....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a bit expensive for my liking but it really does perform ah. But I think I'm still gonna stick with my Falsies Mascara. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this one! :)

    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried most mascara brands out there pro nothing can withstand my uber oily lids..Even if I put primer, the longest can only last up to 2 hours... Hope this one will be better. Thanks Ms. M!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What make-up remover do you use for this, Ms. M? :-) I, most of the time, hate using waterproof mascara cause they're too stubborn to remove. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!this is something to look for, I wanted to try my first waterproof mascara,:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eloise: I have tips in the Fairy Drops Volume Burst Pink review. :) Please check it out. :) The smell is a bit strong just like Majolica, albeit tolerable. :)

    Ohms: Cool! If you want a bad-a$$ waterproof mascara, as in something that won't budge, you'll like this. :)

    Rizza: I use either shu uemura cleansing oil or Face Of Australia Makeup Remover. :)

    Leilani: They're offering testers on counters-you can check it out there, but make sure to wipe the wand first before use, or ask for a disposable spoolie. :)

    Gelleesh: Welcome! :D

    Jec: Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)