Banila Co. Prime Primer Finish Powder Review + Swatch + Price

Here's a review on Banila Co. Primer Primer Finish Powder.

PRICE: P1,060.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please inquire at Banila Co Philippines' official website

THE VERDICT:

Banila Co's Prime Primer powder is what I've been using to set my makeup lately because aside from it being translucent, the packaging is pretty much mess- free, helping me finish my routine faster - no need to clean up powder dust or worry about spilling the entire contents to the ground with its brilliant packaging. I'll muse about this product to everyone today.


BANILA CO PRIMER PRIMER FINISH POWDER IN DETAIL

Prime Primer is a range of primers and finishing powder products by Banila Co. This setting powder promises to deliver a matte velvet- like veil and help makeup last longer while promoting skin's natural luminosity.

Product comes with its own powder puff. As always, I prefer using loose powder with a brush.

The tub is equipped with a resealable sifter; just turn jagged edges around the tub counter clockwise or clockwise to open and close the sifter. There's also a cover that you can opt to throw away or keep. I love how spill- proof it is and how it helps the remaining powder in the tub stay fresh.

The powder has a dry texture that's great for setting liquid makeup almost instantly and blotting oil. It's a low- dusting powder, thus practically mess- free. However, it's not recommended for baking makeup due to its texture.

 Foundation set with this powder + Coty Airspun on my under eyes

I like how this powder makes my liquid makeup touch- dry in an instant; perfect for days when I'm in a hurry. Oil control is pretty decent at 4 hours before I retouch my T-Zone. It's fragrance- free too.

TIP: You can use this as a primer before wearing powder foundation.

Primer Primer is a classic example of a good and true translucent powder, plus the brilliant packaging makes it a good buy. Would love to buy one again when I run out!

BANILA CO PRIME PRIMER FINISH POWDER RATING


Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. I have tried one of their eyebrow pencils and I loved it! A promising brand, indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a plate? Oh my I love it. Super simple ng flatlay pero ang ganda :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spill-proof packaging, powder is a bit messy to apply and this one's an exemption! will check this out! nice packaging as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa glad that you post this..I'm planning to buy Laura Mercier the packaging convinced me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh I heard about using loose powder under liquid foundation to make it last longer and I wasn't quite convinced, but this one was actually designed for that purpose! :) It does look great on cam! And I love how smartly designed the packaging is because my main issue with loose powder is the cleanup since they get quite messy to work with! :) Banila Co.'s proving to be more promising with every product review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another must try product from Banila Co together with Clean It Zero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,you look gorgeous Ms Martha. Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ganda ng packaging! I need this since super oily na ng skin ko.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstime to see a primer powder. It looks good on you Ms. M. :) Looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with this powder. It's milled finely so it goes on really smooth on the face. Plus I love how it's not messy, unlike other loose powders. I prefer using this with the included powder puff. I tend to use a lot of this so the oil control is awesome for me - around 5-7 hours before I get oily, and even then it's not as oily as I usually get. A+ will buy again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't really used something like this for my makeup. It's because I usually take a few items to get my everyday makeup done. But for sure, I'm going to try this for my special occasions and events makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I currently use Ellana loose powder as both my primer and finishing powder but it gets so messy at times. That's why when I saw this post describing its packaging, it really got me interested on the product. :) I remember Banila Co. had a sale a month ago for its best sellers but I found out about it too late. :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)