Covergirl Supersizer Mascara and Intensify Me Eyeliner Review + Swatch +Price

Here's a review on Covergirl Supersizer Mascara and Intensify Me Eyeliner.

PRICE: P845.00 (Value Pack); Eyeliner- P450.00; Mascara- P395.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores and drugstores

 THE VERDICT:

Eyeliner and Mascara - they're basically my two peas in a pod and 90% of the time, I can't go out wearing only one. How cool of Covergirl to offer these two essentials of mine as a set and at a cheaper price!

COVERGIRL SUPERSIZER MASCARA AND INTENSIFY ME EYELINER IN DETAIL

Intensify Me combines the controllability of a pencil and intensity of an eyeliner; the paddle- shaped helps create well- defined lines easily.

Supersizer promises to increase volume by 400% by providing a full, fanned- out, volumized effect.


Mascara ingredients

The mascara has a slim, small wand that can reach even the corners of the lash lines; the bristles have wide spaces in between and methinks it's more lengthening than volumizing.

Eyeliner ingredients

The applicator is so...futuristic. :D The paddle shape is becoming increasingly popular in eyeliners nowadays and for a good reason: it's sturdier and more long- lasting than the classic felt tip and brush, and provides multiple eyeliner styles. If you use it flat like this, you get a thick line pronto.

Turn it sideways and you can use the sides to create a slim line and even a winged tip look.

COVERGIRL SUPERSIZER MASCARA AND INTENSIFY ME EYELINER IN ACTION

Eyeliner

I had to use two layers for this look. Love that I was able to create a winged line with this one very easily. Pigmentation is medium to heavy; the eyeliner itself has good pigmentation, but the shape of the applicator disperses the product, thus it doesn't provide an intense payoff at the first swipe unlike eyeliners with a sharper tip. No biggie for me though because it's only two swipes and I'm ready to go. Formula is long- wearing.

Mascara, three layers

The mascara has a nice semi- creamy formula, allowing me to build the product on my lashes much more effectively and quickly; the wand though is more for lengthening and I wish the bristles were more compact to deliver a thicker, more volumized look. As it is, the mascara makes the lashes look longer and a bit fuller.

Mascara is good, but the eyeliner, I like because it lets me create a winged look quickly. Would definitely repurchase the eyeliner!

COVERGIRL SUPERZIER MASCARA AND INTENSIFY ME EYELINER RATING

Please visit COVERGIRL PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Comments

  1. Wow! A great makeup find. Glad they have merged these two, and Covergirl Supersizer Mascara and Intensify Me Eyeliner offers value for money too for budget conscious ladies. Between the two, I love the eyeliner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sold! I super love the effect. And I like how you can do different eyeliner looks with the pen! :) Would love to try the mascara too. It's pretty affordable as well. Perfect combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the winged effect of this eyeliner. Thanks for this post Ms. Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mascara for my undereye lashes I can easily create a doll like look :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM FAN OF EYELINERS, THIS ONE WOULD BE ON MY LIST, IS THIS SMUDGE FREE>?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)