Reasons to love cream eyeshadow


A mom friend told me why moms prefer sporting short hair; it's because it takes less amount of time, work, and dedication to groom short hair, things that they prefer to devote to their families and children.

What short hair is to moms is what cream eyeshadow is to me. As someone who's pre-occupied with so many things like blogging, business, and married life, the only time I have for powder eyeshadow is when I'm doing a tutorial. I still love my palettes, but when real life calls, you gotta know how to spend your time wisely.

Ever since I started my business, I've been a cream eyeshadow user; funny because I used to hate it before and now, I can't live without it! Here are some of the reasons why I love this nifty, little makeup product and why you should have it too, especially if you're a busy woman!


Credit: tenor

1. Cream eyeshadow is easy; easy to bring, easy to store, easy to use, and easy to blend. Easy!

Credit: giphy

2. Cream eyeshadow practically adjusts to your life, like when the only have the time to spice up your look is in the car (but do it while parked, please!).

Credit: giphy

3. Cream eyeshadow is an all in one product; it doesn't require primer nor partner eyeshadow shades because most formulas are waterproof and the finish, duochrome.

Credit: monitornacional.com

4. In relation to number 3, this makes eyeshadow cheap and time- efficient!

Credit: escape

5. Lastly, since cream eyeshadow is an all-in-one product, you minimize your use of waste. With a regular eyeshadow, you would need to consume a palette/compact, primer, tub, and brushes, but with cream eyeshadow, you just need a crayon or tub and your fingers!

Credit: tenor

Still not using cream eyeshadow? Time to reconsider!

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. As a person with dry skin, I agree <3

    The Ultimate Skin Whitening Guide

    Filipinow | The Modern Pinay's Nipa Hut of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. True!!! I am loving cream eyeshadows now especially if we are travelling to Manila! I do not have to worry about my brushes and bringing a huge palette and ensure that it does not break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi martha😀 hmmm reconsidering it😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree na perfect ang cream eyeshadows for quick makeup. I also do that pag nagmamadali. I had a moment na naghoard ako ng cream eyeshadows from Maybelline and I didn't regret it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yas! I Love using Cream Eyeshadows ❤ It's way more easier to blend than eye shadow palletes but the only thing that I dont like about liquid eyeshadow is a few selection of colors 😭.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)