Benefit Boi-Ing Erase Case Shade 2: Your handy concealer kit!

Benefit Boi-Ing Erase Case Shade 2 review.

PRICE: P1,500.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Benefit boutiques and pop up stores

THE VERDICT:

I love Benefit's makeup minis because they're a brilliant way to have an introduction to the brand or to their newest products, if you've been a long- time fan like me. The minis are so popular that it's got its own space inside Benefit stores; not only that, the minis come in great packaging too, like Boi-Ing Erase Case! This kit is the perfect gift for night owls, partyphiles, late- nighters, or just about anyone who loves concealers!



Benefit Boi-Ing Erase Case comes in 2 sets: Shade 1 and Shade 2. It comes in a cute pencil case, which is one of the reasons why I got this kit; I just love pencil cases!

The kit contains mini versions of the following concealers:

Boi-Ing Industrial Strength Concealer: a full coverage, industrial strength concealer built to cover facial discolorations (full size at P1,300.00).

Boi-Ing Brightening Concealer: a full coverage under eye concealer that conceals grave dark circles and other discolorations (full size at P1,300.00).

Boi-Ing Hydrating Concealer: a sheer, lightweight concealer with a concealer center and hydrating outer core to deliver moisture the whole day (full size at P1,300.00)

Boi-Ing Airbrush Concealer: a light to medium coverage concealer with a color- correcting melon base that's great for reducing discolorations; formerly Erase Paste (full size at P1,300.00).

L-R: Industrial Strength Concealer, Airbrush Concealer, Hydrating Concealer, Brightening Concealer

The thing that I like the most about this kit is it features everything from the Boi-Ing concealer range. Each kit has between 1.3-1.6 grams of product in them; the numbers may seem small, but there's actually a lot of product in each packaging, most especially the cream- based concealers. They're also pigmented and the entire kit will last for about 2-3 months on daily usage.

Let's try out the products:

Bare under eye

With Airbrush Concealer

Airbrush Concealer has a consistency that's like hardened mousse: it's in cream form, but feels like mousse as you swirl a finger on it. Texture is light and smooth, it's very easy to spread, and blends easily with minimal tugging. Benefit said that this used to be Erase Paste, but from what I remember, Erase Paste is a pasty concealer with---yes, a melon undertone that's similar to this one---but with better pigmentation and concealing properties whereas Airbrush Concealer has a lighter texture and sheerer coverage; I actually love the original Erase Paste! Airbrush Concealer is okay and I can see myself wearing this on a daily basis and I recommend it to girls with light to moderate under eye circles.

Original Erase Paste review HERE.

Bare under eyes

With Brightening Concealer

This concealer has a solid, creamy consistency, buttery texture, and medium to full coverage; this feels more like a hardened version of Erase Paste because it has the closest concealing properties to it than Airbrush concealer.

I like this concealer! It has good coverage, spreadable, good staying power, and overall, easy to use. I sometimes use this to conceal facial discolorations too. I recommend this to those who have medium to heavy dark under eye circle and those with facial discolorations

Hormonal breakout. Le sad :(

With Industrial Strength Concealer

Yowza! Look at that coverage. I'm suffering from a terrible hormonal breakout and I've been covering my face with full coverage concealers lately because of this. :( Glad to know that Industrial Strength concealer delivers! It's a hard cream that needs to be warmed up to get it going, but when it does, it's easy to spread and covers well; I only used two layers to cover up my unsightly marks completely. The hard cream texture allows it to stay the whole day too.

Boi-Ing Hydrating Concealer used to be Fake Up Concealer and I have a review HERE.

From this kit, I would definitely move on to purchasing the big sizes of Boi-Ing Industrial Strength Concealer and Brightening Concealer.

And if you're looking for the perfect gift for the holidays, this is definitely one that I would recommend because we can all use a concealer!

BENEFIT BOI-ING ERASE CASE SHADE 2 RATING

Please visit BENEFIT COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I've been a long time fan of this line of theirs even though I haven't personally bought one before (because I can't afford it :( ). I think it's that good!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)