Macynn Cosmetics Precision Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Pencil Eyeliner: New favorites!
Macynn Cosmetics Precision Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Pencil Eyeliner review, price, swatch
PRICE: Liquid eyeliner- P460; Pencil eyeliner- P395
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at macynn.com; Evia Lifestyle Mall
THE VERDICT:
Hi, beshies, meet my favorites from this new local luxury makeup brand, Macynn Cosmetics: Precision Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Pencil Eyeliner.
The founder and creative director of Macynn, Cynthia, is obsessed with black eyeliner, which led to the creation of these two long- lasting, super pigmented babies that are quite easy to use! I have been using these for three straight weeks now!
Precision Liquid Eyeliner ingredients
Precision Liquid Eyeliner is a classic dip eyeliner that promises long- wearing, waterproof wear. It comes in one shade, black.
Gel Pencil eyeliner ingredients
Gel Pencil Eyeliner is a smooth, creamy pencil with high pigmentation; it comes in one shade, black.
These are the actual products. The pencil is a traditional one and needs to be sharpened after a couple of uses.
This is the Precision liquid eyeliner's applicator; it's a traditional felt tip applicator with a pointy tip; it's sturdier than most felt tip applicators I have tried and I appreciate this even if it feels a bit sharp for my lids (but it's not unbearably sharp) because I feel that the applicator will stay more effective longer.
Here's the gel pencil. It has a rounded tip, which makes it great for tight lining and lining the waterline too.
![]() |
| L-R: Precision Eyeliner; Gel Pencil Eyeliner |
Both are very pigmented; just one swipe and I get high color coverage and love that they're intensely black.
Wearing the gel pencil eyeliner here. Finish is soft matte and I can line both upper lids, from the top to bottom (tight lining) with ease and no pain. It also sets pretty quickly so I don't get residues. When I use it on my waterline, it lasts for about 3 hours, tops, which is pretty long in my opinion considering that nothing virtually stays longer than an hour on this moist portion of the eyes.
Here's the precision liquid eyeliner. I find that I can create better flicks with the applicator because it's sturdier than most; finish is semi- matte and has a soft sheen to it. Just like the gel pencil, it's pigmented too. It sets pretty quickly though and consistency is a little thick (but not uncomfortably thick) so apply gradually.
Both products last the whole day even when I'm all sweaty and oily. Both products need a waterproof eye makeup remover for effective removal.
I love these products primarily for two things: 1. Pigmentation is amazing 2. They last the whole day. Two of my favorite things in an eyeliner, plus I always love discovering new amazing eyeliner products. Also, I love that it's a Filipino brand!
MACYNN COSMETICS PRECISION LIQUID EYELINER AND GEL PENCIL EYELINER RATING
Please visit MACYNN COSMETICS on Facebook for more information. Purchase the products HERE.










Hi Ms. Martha! What eye make-up remover have you used for these two?
ReplyDeleteWow gusto ko ma-try too. Kakatuwa din because Filipino brands are emerging and making a statement!!
ReplyDeleteWow, another local products. Another must-haves and affordable too. 🌼
ReplyDelete