THE CHEAP THRILLER'S ADVENTURE: A SHOCKING MARK DOWN

We all love juicy, plump lips. They scream fab and above all, it's sexy. Lindsay Lohan is an avid fan and when it hit the Philippines' around year 2000, DuWop's Lip Venom has taken the local cosmetic industry by storm and has garnered some awards as the best lip plumper from different popular beauty magazines.

Venom Flash came along when DuWop was brought to the Philippines by Beauty Bar. And after several years, different kinds of Lip Venoms were already sold in the Philippines.

Venom Flash is a really effective lip plumper. I first had mine around 2001. It really is effective. I can feel my lips stinging but the effect is fantabulous! Beautiful Jolie- like lips sans the collagen injections! 

But of course, This baby was priced at a relatively expensive cost. It's in a small tube so once you get addicted to it, you might find yourself emptying it up faster than you think. Venom Flash is around 995php.

I went to Beauty Bar in the new Eastwood mall. I was sorta' sick because I have a cough and mild muscle pains so after eating at The Flying Pig, I decided to go home. To get to the parking lot, I have to pass by Beauty Bar so before going home, I decided to drop by so I'll have a whole different environment and products after months of just going to MAC and Kryolan.

I had no intentions of buying. Besides, I'm good with my make- up as of the moment. I still don't need to purchase more because I've bought what I needed for my upcoming play.

I dropped by the DuWop counter and checked out The mini Lip Venoms, Venom sin, Lip Venom 2, Lip Venom with gold flecks, etc. And I saw good ol' Venom Flash along with it.

"995php, 1250php, 895php, 1500php..." I told myself Lip Venom is truly expensive. I might have the chance to buy it some other time though I've been dying to buy one for almost a year but there are other things more important than Lip Venom.

YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY I HAVE THIS BABY NOW?



IT'S ON A FRIGGIN' SALE! Actually, Beauty Bar is not on a sale. This is one of the hidden sales in the place. I also saw the Wicked Sista' cosmetic pouches on sale. Good thing I decided to drop by Beauty Bar and scoured through the Lip Venoms to feed my lemming somehow. But me lemming no more! :) I saw this baby priced at 348.25php (around 7$) ISN'T IT GRAND????? At last, I already have my Lip Venom once again.


SHOPPING TRICK: BE SURE TO CHECK OUT BEAUTY STORES ONCE IN A WHILE BECAUSE THEY'RE SURE TO PUT YOUR FAVE PRODUCTS ON HIDDEN SALES LIKE THIS ONE. 

Am I already well, or my new baby has just made me feel a lot better? :)


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. waah.. that's a good find Martha! Ang tagal ko ring gusto yung Lip venom pero ang mahal talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY KHYMM! Yup, sobrang swerte ko nga hehe...i'll update you kung may available pa ha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)